28

"My lord wake up"

"You're gonna be late for the boat if you don't wake up."I said it was 5:00 am and he said he will leave at 5 am...

He was sleeping beside me, nothing important happen yesterday I sleep and clean because lord Ayato talked with someone so I was alone the whole day.

"I need more sleep they can wait, I don't want to leave you."He grab my waist and put me on top of him.

"Stop messing with me my lord, just wake up and get ready."I said.

I try to stand up but I can't.

"Oh, how beautiful my Thoma. Look at you wearing my night clothes..."

What...he ask me to wear it and sleep here tonight to wake him up incase he oversleep and now he was teasing me about it.

"Shut up you ask me to wear it!"

"Oh yes, but you look so beautiful... how can I leave if you are so beautiful."

Then he grab my wrist to switch our position. He was now...o-on top of me!!!!

"My lord!"

He stare at me... no at my lips?! Oh my archons!

"You have a beautiful pink lips Thoma, girls that you kissed are so lucky."

What? I never kissed someone else's, it's just mom

"What are you saying I never kiss someone before."I said to him and he look shocked.

"Really? Then I'm your first kiss?"He said to me

Did we kissed?.... oh freak the day I was drugged.

"Y-yes"

"Then would you mind if I'll be you second kiss?"

I- wait what? I don't know what to say...
Why are you saying this my lord.

"W-what do you mean... y-your gonna be late, stand up."

"I just want to... kiss you we're gonna be apart for week Thoma, I'm gonna miss you.''He said to me.

"It's just one week my lord..."

"But still, can I"

I really don't know what to say about that maybe I liked to and don't want to?

"If you don't say anything I'll take that as a yes, hmm?"

I'm speechles!! What am I supposed to do? Should I let him or not?

"Okay times up."He said and then his lips touches mine and it was just a peck.

Is it done I think so, he stared at me and I wait for him to speak. I BET I'M A TOMATO RIGHT NOW.

"Open your mouth Thoma."

"Wha- Mmm"

He...oh my archons I can't take this! When the kiss stop he stared at me and it was so embarrassing, so I push his face and then he laugh.

"My lord... do you know what's my mom reaction when he heard that her son is kissing a married man?"I asked

"She knows, I'm married to you, and she know you like me." He said proudly.

"Are you sure I'm gonna say yes to you?"I ask him.

He was so confident about that married thing with me, can he get my yes then?

"Why not marrying the man you love?"He ask back

"Did I love you? When did I say that?" I ask to him.

"Oh... the night you said you want my meat stick..."

What meat stick? Meat....stick? Oh-What the hell

I slap his shoulder when i realise what meat stick it was.

"Stop it and get ready! Stop saying weird things"I said to him

He sat down on the bed...Oh I didn't brush my teeth and he just kissed me oh my!!

I'm sure it smells bad AAAAAAA

"What?"He ask, i think he notice me realising something.

"I-Nothing"I said to him.

"What is it hmm?"

"Well... i didn't brush my teeth yet."I said to him and he was confused.

And when he gets what I'm telling him he raised his eyebrows and he smirked.

"Ah, don't worry your saliva tastes good."He said before going to the bath room leaving me here speechless.

"Thoma my wife, can you join me?''He ask from the bathroom

"Ask me one more time and I will never comeback to inazuma."

I hear him laugh and after that laugh I heard the water... he was taking a shower already.

That man... I prepare his clothes that he was going to wear and I also cook some breakfast for him.

When he finished showering he dressed up of course.

"My Thoma"

"Yes, do you need something?''

"You... get that I like you right?"He said so suddenly

"Yes I'm aware.''

"Hmm, I'll wait for you to comeback...I know you need more time. And I also need to take care of some matters, Go back to sleep Thoma you don't need to come with me to the gate"He said to me before kissing my forehead.

I smile at him and nodded. We say our goodbye and he close the door...Oh god I miss him already.

Oh...he forgot his sleepweara. I'll return this clothes next week I need to do something with master Diluc and Keaya.

I wish they won't be dog and cat infront of that businessman.

"Oh my, it's just because I didn't get enough sleep."I said and I go back to sleep.

AYATO POV.

I left Thoma alone in the hotel room but there's a lot of my spy at the lobby I told them to watch him carefully and if anything bad happens to him they will pay for it.

I really don't want to leave Thoma alone. He was strong a d independent but he still need some protection.

"Mr. Kamisato it was nice to meet you" The old man said oh maybe he was my ride for today.

"Nice to meet you sir."I said before sitting at the back.

"Just call me Leo"He said so I nod at him.

I hope when I see my Thoma again, all the problem at kamisato is done.

Kamisato clan is facing a big problem. My sister insisted me to go for a month break because since thoma left there's a lot of problem.

Like a lost of things and documents there's a traitor inside the mansion and I don't know who.

But I hope I'll catch the culprit before Thoma come back.

I don't want him to think and worry about the clan anymore...

He was a big help for ayaka and my fiancée. I can't stay at home everyday they need someone like Thoma.

HI YALL UHM WE'RE CLOSE TO ENDING MAYBE 7 MORE OR TEN? IDK WELL I WANT TO THANK YOU ALL OF YOU FOR SUPPORTING ME I LOVE YOU ALL!!!

recommended some genshin ships^_^

-Boba