27

"Thoma... stop it I can buy new clothes" He said to me

"No, stop buying useless things. I can do your laundry"

"No, you're not hired back again so why would you do that?"

"I don't know, maybe for helping others?" I said he was spending a lot of money doesn't he think it's too much?

This guy... he should go back to inazuma so lady ayaka can talk to him about this matter.

Yesterday he spend a lot of money for food and we and up not eating it all up, and then he buy souvenir that cost 100 thousand mora.

I understand that he was rich but still, he can't just do that.

"Are you angry? I'm sorry I will not spend 100 thousand mora again..."He said to me and poking my cheek.

"Stop it and wait on the bed.''

He did what I said and I continue to wash his clothes, after washing it I put it on the dryer so he can wear some later.

"Are you done, my thoma?"He ask and peeking from the door.

He lookedlike a child waiting for his parents to finish cleaning.

"Yes, I am done. You're going to leave the day after tomorrow right?"I ask him while fixing the other trash here at the hotel room.

"Me? Just me? I thought...."He looked disappointed.

Aww... my poor ayato.

"I will go back, but not with you I'll be back after another week? There's many important things I need to do here and you need to do something there."

I need to have that interesting thing in my hand first, and I will go back to Inazuma. If he wait me it's just a waste of time.

"Yes, I will go back maybe I will leave mondstat 5am and I need to stay at liyue harbor and wait for the boat."

For sure Lady Kamisato and Mrs. Kamisato is waiting for him to comeback.

"Are you sure you won't-"

"What? Are you scared I might trick you and hide somewhere, where you can't find me?''

"Yes, I'm scared "He said to me to I looked at him...

He is? I don't know if it was a lie or what.

"I won't, my mom won't agree with that."I said to him and focused on cleaning this hotel room.

"How's lady Ayaka?"I asked

He was looking at me while I was asking and cleaning the hotel.

"She's fine, I trained her well I'm sure she can protect herself if danger comes, Yoimiya and Yae miko won't let anything bad happen to her."He said

How about his wife? He... wasn't telling me any update about the wedding.

"About your wedding...I thought it's gonna be a quick wedding because of some matters"

He went silent so I didn't talk about it maybe he doesn't want to talk about it... well I think I was losing the feelings I have for him.

Is it good or not? Well at least when I go back to Inazuma this won't be the problem...

"You know...I was doing this for the clan right?"He said to me

Right... for the clan.

"Yes, I understand."I said to him

We went silent and I finish cleaning all the mess at the dining and his clothes. I just need to fix his things so he won't be tired to pack up tomorrow night.

I'll clean here tomorrow before he leave... Oh right...does my jaw hurt? I just remember yesterday venti and I was cleaning master Diluc's house...

And master Diluc said venti was cleaning his room and then he come down and suddenly his jaw hurts?

"Lord Ayato..."I called him he was sitting on the bed and staring at me.

"Am I not allowed to stare at your ass?"

Oh my archons this guy....

"Stop it. I have a question" I said to him and face him

"Well yesterday venti and I was cleaning master Diluc's house right? He was cleaning master Diluc's room and then when he come down his jaw is hurting how could that happen?'' I ask him.

He raised his eyebrows and laugh. What?

"Oh my, what is it? My Thoma you're too innocent for the world...that venti is giving someone head."He said to me

A head?.... he killed people? I don't think so and if he did, what's the connection?

"Haha, I know what you're thinking... but that's not what I mean do you want to experience it?"He ask

Experience what?

"It was like this, my dear Thoma."

He stand up and kneel infront of me... what the, he smirked and the he started to touch my pants.

"Stop it," I said to him and he just laugh.

This guy, what was that for?

"Oh, I see do want to receive a head or giving it?"He ask.

He open his mouth and he form his hand to a circle and start gesturing...

"STOP IT!" I shouted at him, when I realised what he was trying to say.

THAT WAS TOO DIRTY! IF SOMEONE KNOW HOW PERVERT HE WAS I DON'T KNOW WHAT'S GONNA HAPPEN!!!

"I would never do that.''

"Oh, then you prefer receive one? I can give you one right now. "He ask

"Stop teasing me, my lord stand up. If anyone see you kneeling infront of me they will get a wrong Idea."I said to him

He stand up and pulledme closer...he's so close damn. I push his face so I can have more space between.

"Honestly, it feel good to receive than giving a head."

"What? Do you have experience on that my lord?" I asked

He was telling me this things like he have an experience.

"No, I don't have, but do you want to have some experience with me?"

"REALLY, STOP IT!" I shouted again, and he just laugh at me.

Geez, this man really can't have a day without teasing me.

"Oh right, if we do that I can mark you before I leave."

"THAT'S IT DON'T TALK TO ME!"I said and push him away.

"I'm just kidding my love."

Hi, I will try to update fast just like before yes... goodluck guys for semaru character, and I'm sorry for wrong grammar and spelling I will try to fix it after completing all the chapters

-Boba