9

Hi, hello hehe hope y'all like this chap and I'll be fixing it after this story
-Boba

...........

I woke up 8 in the morning Lord Ayato is still sleeping beside me. I'll preparing some breakfast for my lord.

I'm still lazy to go up... But still I stand up and go to the kitchen.

I cook some breakfast and serve it at the table. Now now let's wake up Lord Ayato.

I enter his room enter his room and yeah he's still sleeping.

"My Lord... Good morning."I said trying to wake him up.

"..."

"My lord. Wake up it's already 8:30"I said to him and yes he's still sleeping

"Oh archon's. My lord wake up, come on." I said.

"Thoma..." He whisper and rub his own eyes.

"Wake up, waka"I said to him he look like a child.

"I already cook breakfast. Let's go."I said to him

He stand up and he hold my ring finger and we walk to the dining.

"Let's eat "I said to him.

"Sister is not home yet?"He ask.

"Yes I'm sure she's having a great time with yoimiya."I said to him while serving him.

"I have nothing to dk today and also tomorrow wanna hangout?"He ask looking at me. His jacket is slipping out of his shoulders.

So I fixed it. " Yeah sure, Why not"I said and continue serving him.

"Lets play chest what do you think?"He ask.

Chest? Oh

"How about we play hotpot game. It's fun"I said to him and he agree to what I suggest.

"As long as you want... Oh right I do have something to do later!"He said remembering something.

"My Elizabeth will fight the oni later afternoon."He said.

Here we go..." I'll come with you."I said to him.

He smile happily and nod. We eat our food.

"I have an Idea my lord."I said to him.

He lean infront of men and raised his eyebrows.

"Let's play hotpot game tomorrow and ill be with you to fight The Oni's okinabuto?"I ask only if he doesn't have anything to do tomorrow.

"Hmm okay. I would love to spend my week with you."He said to me.

"You're not busy this week?"I ask him.

He nodded.

"Okay then let's hangout this week."I said to him that make him smile more.

After we eat I already wash all the dishes and water the plants.

"Oh want me to fix the tub?"I ask.

"Yes please."He said to me I go straight to the bathroom so I can fix the bathtub so Lord Ayato can shower already.

He enter the bathroom with just a cloth in his waist to cover his private part.

"Is it ready?"He ask.

"Yes it is ready my Lord"I said to him and wash my hand because it has some soap.

"Let's shower together, Thoma."He said to me. What?!

"W-what my lord stop."I said to him here we go again he's flirting with me again.

"Why should I?"He ask teasingly.

"Just stop my Lord."I said to him so he laugh.

"Come on we're both men and it's not the first time you'll see a dic-"His about to say it when I cover his mouth

"Why are you so bold my lord!. How can you say that so casually Oh my Archons."I said to him.

"Then shower with me."He said.

"But- Fine."I said to him... I think it's fine he's right we're both grown men.

"Just don't look stop it."I said to him when I take off my top.

"You're shy because I'm about to see that"He said and chuckled.

"It's embarrassing stop it."I said to him.

"Okay okay fine the bathroom was big so don't worry about it."He said

"Worry about what?"I ask curiously.

"Hmm. Nothing Thoma undress bow I'm not going to look I promise."He said to me.

So I undress.

I sat down infront of him at the tab. his eyes is close so he didn't see anything.

"It's warm... Feel so good."He said to me.

"Well I make the water warm because it's winter so..."I said to him

"Why did you get here Thoma?"He said to me.

"Oh I met Lady Kamisato at Ritou she was having some trouble so I help her and we become friends and she hired me as a housekeeper of the mansion since you're always out and she was also out."I said to him.

"Come here."He said to me.

What...

"Come on it's not like I'm gonna do something."He said.

"Don't do something naughty my lord."I warned him.

"Yes I Promise"He said so I do what he said.

"Do you know I caught you one time...Sleeping at the kitchen."He said to me.

"What? When? How?"I ask.

"I go home one time and I need some cold water because it's really hot outside. So when I was supposed to get some cold water I saw you sleeping at the table in the kitchen. I stare at you "He said to me.

"And suddenly you wake up so I run to my room."

"Oh that day I was so tired from cleaning and watering all the plants and I fell asleep at the kitchen then when I wake up there was dirt from the entrance through your bedroom!"I said to him remembering that day.

"Yes, exactly"He said so we both chuckled.

"Oh my lord I also caught you one time."I said to him smirking.

"You we're running because a dog is chasing you"I said to him.

"Oh that dog!,I was just passing by...And I saw a dog we stare at each other then I saw his teeth so I walk fast and he start chasing me so I run so fast"He said to me.

"Yeah, I saw you running so so fast that time"Is aid and laugh.

"Your back is pretty Thoma."He said.

What?!!!!

"My lord!"I said. And He laugh.

"Stop it..."

"Why are you so shy? Mmm?"He ask and I didn't answer.

"Is it poking?"He ask

"W-What? M-My Lord!!!"

Hi lmao I got qiqi this is so sad nevermind have a great pulls

-BOBA