17

"Milady I'm gonna go"

I carried the girl and fix her hair a little.

"Yes, sure take care Thoma"She said

I nod at her and about to leave when Lord Ayato stop me.

"Go ahead... I'll talk to Thoma"He said to his wife.

"Okay, take your time darling"She said

"Lord Ayato it's getting late. Her mother gonna get worried if she don't come home now."I said to him.

"Are you avoiding me?"He ask.

Me? Avoiding him? why would I? It's just a space he can't be clingy to me, he have a wife what would his wife thinks.

"No my Lord... One week break is done I'm just busy, your busy, we're both busy."I said to him.

"Thoma... I-"

"My Lord let's discuss this next time your wife is waiting and this kid mother is also waiting."I said and pulled back my hand.

"We're not done talking, Thoma!"

I feel like I'm about to cry I don't know why maybe because he shouts at me.

"My Lord, sorry but we need to attend different matters tonight."I said and leave him there.

He'll understand....Yeah we're both busy.

We arrived at the inazuma I was in rush because the time it almost eight.

"Ma'am, sorry I just finish working at the kamisato estate she fell asleep too."I said to her mother that waiting infront of their house.

"I understand Thoma it's fine... Come here Thoma need to take a rest."Her mom said and I give her to her

I said goodbye to the kid and also to the lady.

"Thoma!"

It's traveler....

"Traveler...what are you doing here?"I asked

"Well... we're about to go tomorrow to the liyue and say a goodbye for inazuma and we're just wondering around."The floating emergency food said.

Just kidding.

"Oh then... can you help me?"

"What is it? don't tell me you and raiden shogun are enemy again!"Paimon says

"No, no I was going to mondstat for a little break. Can you pass some letters for Captain Beidou?"I ask.

"Oh Mondstat... sure sure"Traveler said.

I pick the letter from my pocket and gave it to the traveler.

"Well make sure to deliver ot to Captain Beidou!"

"Thank you so much, see you around!"I said and watch them leave before enter the Komore tea house.

I'm so tired.... I want to sleep right now but I need to shower and fix my bed first....