25

THOMA'S POV

I woke up around midnight and I wasn't in my room... Instead I was at a hotel room.

"How's your back?"lord Ayato asked from the main door

Looks like he just comeback. My back hurts.

"It hurts... How did I get here?"I said to him

"Oh you don't remember?"He ask and smirk at me wait...

Something doesn't feel right... No don't tell me-

"My lord, why does my backs hurt?''I ask trying to calm myself down. No I didn't do that with him!

"Well, don't you remember what we did yesterday?"He ask.

Thoma hurting your back doesn't mean you do it with him...

"I don't remember..."I said to him

"Well, i wont tell you."

"My lord."

"Fine, you fall okay? You was sick yesterday and I help you to get in your room right?I don't know why did you want to go downstairs, you even fall at stairs "He said

Whew, I thought I've done something unacceptable.

"I'm going back this sunday..."He said while fixing his clothes. I stand up so I can help him fix it.

"You meet my mom... I bet she won't let me go-"

"But I talked to her she said 'don't forget to visit me here sometimes' "He said to me so I look at him

Is he lying or what?

"I'm not lying you could asked her.''

"I trust you... Where are you going?"I ask

"To the meeting I will be fast i'll buy you some food too."He said and I follow him until he exit the hotel room.

I thought he'll be staying here for a month I guess I need to work fast.

Ah... he said he'll buy me food I can't wait for him I'm starving!

I walk down and ask the lady to tell the blue haired guy that I'm at angel's share.

"What would you like to have sir Thoma?"Charles ask.

"Weird Diluc and the others are not here..." I said.

"Master Diluc will be back, Keaya and the bard is at the rival bar...."He said.

Oh that bar...

"But...venti is allergic to cats..."

"He have some job there and also he want to annoy master diluc so he agree...While Keaya is there to annoy the owner.''Charles said.

That two i bet it was a chaos there.

"Thoma" Master Diluc just arrived.

"Master Diluc..."

"How are you? Keaya told me about what happen yesterday. That man will sure pay a lot" He said whole putting down the bag that he carries

"I'm thankful they help me.'' I said.

"I was going there too but this abyss is getting on my nerves lately." He said and I laugh.

"Thoma."Lord Ayato called and he sit beside me.

"Oh. My lord, this is Master Diluc the friend of mine. This is my boss in inazuma Kamisato Ayato" I said.

"We know each other."Master Diluc said.

What? How?....

"I was at the meeting with him earlier and he picked you up in the party that night. " Master Diluc said.

Oh... right he did pick me up that party night.

"Hmm well.... I liked to order for both of us.''I said to Charles and he nod.

After 15 minutes the food arrived so we eat.

"Achoo!"

oh here they are.

"Freaking cats! A-Achoo!" Venti said while entering the angel's share.

"Did anyone told you to work at the place where there's so many cats?''

"Oh come on A-achoo master Diluc I need to pay you right? Here." He said and give him 100 mora...

Well after many drink he steal...this isn't enough.

"You need to work hard so you can pay up."Master Diluc said and give him some medicine

"Oh... A new guy." Venti notice lord Ayato beside me.

"Are you gay?"He ask lord Ayato that made me laugh

"Hahahaha"

"He have a wife." Master Diluc said and looked at me.

What?...

''Oh...luckily Master Diluc is single how about I'll pay you with my performance and let's get married so i can have many wine everyday?"He ask Diluc.

"Hmm... good idea why don't you start leaving the angel's share first?"Master Diluc said.

"Master Diluc likes the idea of mine....Oh archons!"

"Get out."

"Give me some wine."

"Wine my ass get out."

"Your ass is really good... please wine."

"YOU SON OF A-"

"Alright, bye bye mwuah"Venti said and run away with a wine?

How did ye get that? What the hell, He reslly didn't stop until he pissed Master Diluc....

"We will go now"I said to Master diluc after we eat.

We arrived to lord Ayato's hotel room this room is big I lay down in the bed and he did too.

"The boy get caught right? And he was send to prison for many years."He said.

"But stalking someone only cause 5 years in prison..."I said

"Hmm I pull some strings so he can get out after we settled all the problems and then we can take care of him if he tried to do something unacceptable again."He explained

" How's the food?" I tried to change the topic I know he was so worried....

He look like he didn't sleep well... he lose a lot of weight too... poor lord Ayato did his wife didn't cook for them?

"It was great im just tired... I kept thinking about your safety earlier... That boy might get out of prison and do something bad to you..."He said and pulling me closer to him

"I can protect myself, I've calm down I'm not panicking so that won't happen" I said to him.

"I know but still if I leave you here what would happen? If i didn't notice the guy what would happen to you?"He said

"I know you're worried... I'll go back to inazuma, I know you miss the food that I cook and I also miss lady ayaka I will go back. After all I'm a loyal servant.'' I said to him so he laugh and nod.

''Yes, you're my loyal male wife."

It's hard to like uhm...handle two genshin accounts and this event right now is killing me plus I have alot of games to play... so I'm really really sorry for slow updates.

-Boba