16

Lord Ayato has a future wife... I should distance myself.

"Thoma!"Lady Ayaka called.

"Yes, milady?"I ask

"My brother is on ritou, ready to leave do you want to come?"

For sure his Mrs. Kamisato is already there Lord Ayato doesn't need my assistance.

"I want to do that but I have to fix some things at Inazuma right now...You and Mrs. Kamisato are already there, it's fine if I didn't come." I said to Lady Ayaka and smile at her to assure her I'm fine

How can I be not fine?

"O-okay"

"I'll like to go Lady Ayaka but I need to fix something now, "I said and said goodbye to her.

I didn't like Lady Ayaka walking by herself but I need to do something that week of the day off is already done.

I need to do some things right now like. Cleaning the tea house and cleaning the mansion, feeding dogs, taking care of someone's child while they're out.

I got a lot of things to do right now... I better start now so I can sleep early later.

"Ma'am!"I called.

"Thoma, thank archons you here... This is my daughter please take care of her while I'm out" The lady said her daughter wave her hand to me and I smile at her.

"Alright, ma'am I'll take care of her."I said.

"Thank you so much Thoma. Be a good girl."Her mom said.

We watch her walk away...The child was so silent.

"Want to go at the Komore tea house? There's a very talented and awesome dog there."I said to the girl

Her eyes was telling me yes so I smile and as we arrive at the Komore tea house

Taroumaru was welcoming me as usual.

"Play with Taroumaru he doesn't bite..."I said to the girl and she did play with him.

I cook some snacks and also clean the Komore tea house. After finishing all the homeworks. The girl pulled my hand.

"Do you need something?"I asked

"I'm so...sleepy"She said and a little bit of tears fall from her eye.

She's sleepy I guess she can sleep at kamisato guests room... I need to clean the Kamisato's house.

"Let me carry you you can sleep on my shoulder and I'll just lay you down when we get there."I said to her.

I carried her and close the door of the tea house.

When I got to the Kamisato mansion I go to the guestroom and put her down. She was sleeping well, she must be tired of playing.

"Thoma."A man called.

"Yes."

"Lord Ayato wants you to clean his room his fiancee gonna come over tonight and sleep here."He said.

Oh...

"Yes, sure"I said and smile at him.

I mean they're gonna get married and have a beautiful daughter someday....

Okay Thoma! let's just get over it.

I start cleaning the dust and also map the whole floor of lord Ayato's room.

After cleaning his room lady Ayaka was there at the kitchen so I followed her.

"Lady Ayaka."I called.