Chapter 81- Stay with me

Before you read this! To refresh your memories refer to Chapter 17- Secrets. It will be mentioned in this chapter somewhat!

This chapter is dedicated to @thedreamchaser I hope you like it, and thank you!!

Tatiana's POV

I shake my head as tears go down my face. "W-what....?" I whisper as he looking up at me slowly, staring.

"I love you..." he whispers staring at me. I shake my head in disbelief slowly, looking up blinking as tears roll down my face.

My mind goes blank as I feel my heart sink. "Those are the three words, I've been waiting to hear forever...." I think to myself. I shake my head, my eyes glazing.

"What is it?" Michael whispers staring at me.

"I don't believe that..." my voice shaking as I swallow hard moving away from him, my body shaking. I can't be close to him.

He gets up off of his knees and gently grabs me by my arms, staring at me softly.

"I know that." he says gently touching my chin, making me look up at him as I swallow hard.

"Just please..." he says softly. "Let me explain."

I look down from his eyes burning in mine. I'm so tired from the flight here and from crying, I don't know if I even have the energy. I sigh and looks up at him. His beautiful eyes stare in mine, his curl falling in his face.

"Fuck your beautiful looks...." I think to myself as I nod my head down.

"Fine." I whisper softly as he gently takes my hand leading me into the living room.

He sits down on the couch swallowing hard as I sit next to him, my head down playing with my fingers.

"I don't know where to begin." he whispers softly as I bite my tongue down, to keep from smarting off.

"How about when you acted like a jackass and broke my heart?" I think to myself bitterly.

"It was my responsibility to love and protect you...." he says softly. "I know you think, that I just-" he lets out a slow sigh as he looks at his hands. "You think I realized I was in love with you when you got in the accident." he says softly. "I knew I loved you for a long time, when I first met you." he whispers looking at me. "And I felt guilty deep down, when I treated you the way I did...god, firing you and the Grammy's."

He furrows his eyebrows, pain flashing in his eyes as he continues to stare in mine.

"But I did realize how wrong I was when I thought-...." he looks down his eyes glazing slowly. "I thought you were dead. I-I saw the footage, of the accident and I did feel guilty." he says as tears suddenly roll down my face. "I felt guilty how I treated you, that I couldn't hold you and tell you how much I love you." He says his voice cracking slowly. "Everyday I kept telling myself it could've been fixed. We could have talked. But I refused...." he swallows hard staying quiet for a split second. "You were my girl....it should've always been your word over anyone and everyone else's." he whispers. "And as for Paul....god..." he closes his eyes. "I was so angry, and jealous. I knew you were telling the truth. But everyone got in my head. And it isn't an excuse." he whispers. "I should've believed in you, because you always believed in me." he looks up at me slowly as tears suddenly fall from his beautiful face.

As much as I want to hate him, I open my mouth to speak he interjects.

"Ever since the Grammy's I couldn't stop thinking about you. I've been trying to make it right, but it I just screwed up again at the airport....." he swallows hard and stares at me. "Why didn't you tell me you were a virgin before?"