Chapter 27- Encounters

Tatiana's POV

"So this is what Michael chose for you, Tatiana." says Gianne. In case you don't know Gianne Versace, he is the biggest fashion designer in the world. He is one of the designers for Michael's tour. I had alot of wardrobe changes, and some of the girls from the tour had to come and get fitted.

Gianne gives me a huge smile and slowly opens the garment bag. I gasp. The dress was black and had a deep V line in the middle. Going down the sides it exposed skin and had gold safety pins with the Versace Madusa logo on it. It stopped right at the thigh, (same length as the TWYMMF dress)  to expose my long legs. I was suppose to wear it for when we sing "I Just Cant Stop Loving You". 

"Oh Gianne.....it beautiful!" I gush. He smiles and gives me a wink. Sheryl giggles.

"No wonder Michael, loved this dress." Everyone busts out laughing.

"I made it just for you......go try it now!" he says pushing me behind a curtain to change. I slip out of my ripped jeans, and black crop top and change into the dress. I walk out and everyone gasps.

"Tatiana, its beautiful!" Rachel says. She also came along with us since she's going on tour with us. I look at Gianni, and he smiles looking pleased with his work.

"Damn, I'm good. Tatiana you should be one of my models."

 I smile and look up. As soon as I do I see LaToya. I am just about to call her name, and then I see a man with her. Wow, I didnt know she dated...

Then I notice who it was....Oh my God. It's Jack Gordon. He looks my way, but doesnt notice me and I freeze. Sheryl looks at my face.

"Girl, whats wrong?" she looks where I am looking, and gasps. She knows about Jack, and she is the only one I told aside from Rachel.

"Go and change....quick!" Sheryl says pushing me in the changing room. I quickly change and I hear Sheryl speaking loudly.

"LaToya! Its so good to see you!" I know she is telling me not to come out. I hear Latoya talk to her a couple of more minutes and then there is silence.

"Tati, you can come out now. They left." Sheryl whispers outside of the curtain. I slowly walk out.

"Oh my God....." Sheryl says rubbing her forehead.

"What were they doing here? Together?!" I ask. Sheryl looks at me in disbelief and shakes her head.

"Are you going to tell Michael?" Sheryl asks. I shake my head no.

"Not yet, I just need more time to think about it." Sheryl nods understanding.

"This is just crazy....like something out of The Young and Restless. "

I groan and shake my head...this is just beginning to get to crazy. We finally leave and walk outside and see a whole bunch of photographers yelling my name.

"Tatiana! Are you really dating Michael Jackson?"

"Are you pregant?"

"When is your album coming out?"

And the questions go on and on. Sheryl and I jump in her car, and she groans.

"Shit, this is what I get for hanging out with famous people." she giggles. I roll my eyes and laugh.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys, sooo i know i promised a super long chapter....and its coming super soon! I'm writing it. Its going to be aloooooooot of drama, drama, drama.

So yeah! I just want to thank all of you for getting me 1k reads! And almost 100 votes! This is my first story and this means so much to me! <3 And for a thank you....that chapter will be coming up soon!

Now let me get ready for this Victoria Secret Fashion Show!!

xoxoxoxo,

moonwalkergal