Chapter 56- Tears from heaven

Sheryl's POV

I sit at my vanity table with tears in my eyes. Tatiana.....she's dead. I look in the mirror. Makeup sure isn't doing justice to cover my puffy eyes, tonight. What's the point? I'll probably be crying onstage anyway. Everyone had been crying nonstop all day today.

As for Michael......he's been M.I.A. Probably to avoid the guilt; which I hope he lives with for the rest of his life......

"Sheryl?" I turn around and see Greg and Ricky walk in.......or trudge in. I turn around seeing their eyes, which are filled with pain and sadness.

"It's time." Greg says hoarsely. I silently get up and pick up my guitar walking out. We walk in the hallway and see everyone. The room is filled with a sad silence. No one says a word; and finally after it seemed like hours of waiting; Michael comes out, with Frank behind him. I look up at him, and suddenly all the hate I built toward him disappears. His usual bright, beautiful, soulful brown eyes, were now bloodshot, and glistening like he's been crying. He stood there as we all made a circle. His head was down; and usually he would give some encouraging, exciting speech. But he was silent, he looks up quietly.

"Rachel...." he said hoarsely. She looks up and Michael clears his throat.

"Your not singing I Just Can't Stop Loving You, tonight....." he whispers. Her mouth drops.

"And why no--" Frank shoots her a look and she instantly goes quiet.

"Let's just do this..." Michael whispers as he walks out the circle down the hall.

Michael's POV

"E-each time the wind blows I hear your voice so....I c-call your name.." I sing my voice trying not to break.

"Kill me. Please. God, just take me. I want to be where she is. I want to be with her." I think as I try not to cry and make my eyes more bloodshot.

"My death would be too easy. I'm going to be in a living hell."

"Whispers At Morning
Our Love Is Dawning
H-heaven's Glad You Came . . ."

Why couldn't heaven have waited?

"You know how I feel
This thing can't go wrong
I'm so proud to say
I-I love you
Your Love's Got Me High
I Long To Get By
This Time Is Forever
L-love Is The Answer..."

At that moment my voice cracks; because instead of Rachel coming out onstage we had a huge jumbo screen behind the band. Their were clips of Tatiana and pictures, and as that when on her angelic voice sings;

"You Are My Choice Now
The Love You Bring
Heaven's In My Heart
At Your Call
I Hear Harps,
And Angels Sing"

I start to cry harder and I fall on my knees sobbing as her voice sings.

"Tatiana, if your here....I love you. Please I'm so sorry...." I think to myself.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys,

I know this chapter is short and crappy....but I couldn't finish writing it. I didn't want to keep you guys waiting....but it was just to hard to write it at this time. I promise I'll make it up to all of you. But for now; I just couldn't write it.

Vote/Comment

xoxoxo,

moonwalkergal