Chapter 32- So much drama, so much time

Michael's POV

We lay there for awhile just looking at each other. I smile and gently pull her closer to me. She smiles and closes her eyes.

"Tatiana?" I whisper. She opens her eyes.

"Hmm?" she asks. 

"You are so beautiful, Tatiana." I whisper. She blushes, and I stare at her lips. Cool it, Michael. You remember what happened the last time. I think to myself. My thoughts are interrupted when I feel her lips press against mine. Her lips are so soft and warm... moist...I slowly feel my mind and thoughts slip away. She presses her body, closer to mine. I slowly roll on top of her, and I feel her sink in the mattress. I pull away, and our lips make a smooch/smack noise. I stare into her eyes. She looks in mine, and unbuttons the first button of my shirt. She stares in my eyes, and I slowly start to kiss her neck. She gives a soft sigh, and holds my neck. I start unbuttoning her shirt, planting kisses from her, neck, her chest, and down her stomach. She slips my shirt off, and I slip the covers over us; we make love into the night.

Tatiana's POV

*3 hours later*

"Michael, that was.......amazing." I giggle. He chuckles and bites his lip. We are both out of breath and somewhat sweaty. He rolls over on top of me, with all the strength he has left. He starts to kiss me, and I wrap my arms around his neck. I pull away, and he smiles.

"I just cant get enough of you." he whispers. I bite my lip and stare in his eyes.

"Michael? aren't you tired yet?!" I giggle and he kisses my jaw chuckling.

"Nope." he kisses my lips again and starts to kiss my neck. I chuckle, and kiss his forehead.

"Michael, shouldn't we get some sleep?" I whisper. He sighs and looks at the clock.

"Do we have too?" he whines. I giggle, he sounds like a little boy (as he is).

"Yes, Michael. I don't think our boss would like it if we stayed up late." he chuckles and starts to get up, and I frown.

"Where are you going?" I ask. He looks at me and smirks.

"I don't think the boss would approve of late night sleepovers, don't you?" he asks. I pout at his smirk.

"I'm sure he wouldn't mind." I giggle. He laughs and lies back down next to me.

"Goodnight, Tatiana." he whispers before turning off the light.

*In the morning*

I wake up and see Michael's fast asleep on his side, facing me. His lips were swollen, which I'd like to think from his lips locked on mine all night. He had his arm under his head, and his curly hair was ruffled. He looked so beautiful it made my heart flutter.

No matter what happens, I will never forget last night. From my first concert, to our duet, to Michael and I making love. After what happened last time, I thought Michael wouldn't even bother to touch me ever again.....or that he would make love to anyone like that, but Michael isn't the most predictable person to walk on this Earth. Which is maybe one of the reasons why I've fallen so hard for him.

I slide my hands across the sheets and very slowly, stroke my fingers across his slightly pink cheeks. When I do, Michael grunts and quivers. He takes a long breath, and yawns before blinking his eyes open.

"Good morning." he mumbles tiredly. I giggle as he yawns again.

"Are you laughing at me?" he asks with a sleepy smile. I giggle again and nod.

"Yes, your just so cute." I say yawning. Michael gives a soft laugh and blushes. I shiver feeling the cold air hit my skin. I tiredly sit up, and I feel his arm wrap around my waist.

"Michael, we need to get up." I say holding the sheets up to my chest. He giggles and hides under the sheets.

"I don't want to." he mumbles. I giggle and take a peek under the covers. He giggles and looks at me biting his lip.

"Do I have to?" he pouts. I nod and he sighs. He gets up and stretches.

"Sooo I'll see you in Japan next?" he asks as he buttons his shirt up. I smile and nod. He leaves tonight and I leave in the afternoon. He frowns and shakes his head.

"That seems like forever." he mutters. I run my fingers in my hair and yawn.

"Can you pass me my robe?" I ask pointing to the chair next to him. He giggles and shakes his head as he gives it to me.

"Are you still shy around me?" he asks. I giggle and blush.

"Somewhat." I say shyly. He laughs and kisses my forehead. 

"Don't be." he whispers before kissing my lips. I smile and kiss him again, before he leaves.

Paul's POV

"Rachel, what the hell do you want?" I say leaning against the doorway. She smirks and shakes her head. I haven't seen her in years, and I never wanted to.

"I wanted to see why your having a slut play in your movie." she says crossing her arms. I shake my head giving a laugh.

"Your serious right?" I ask her. "Tatiana isn't a slut. Your just jealous. Why do you even care?"

"I know you like her, Paul. There is no need to hide your feelings. I mean we all know you have some skeletons in the closet too." she says. I tense up a bit, but don't say anything.

"How about this. You help me, and you can have her. Michael will take her off the Bad tour, I'll take her place and have Michael and we all win." she says crossing her arms. I shake my head in shock and disgust.

"You know something? I do like Tatiana; which is why I am not going to hurt her and screw up her life for my benefit. She's happy and that's all that matters. Get off my property." I hiss. Rachel smirks and starts to walk off.

"If you change your mind you know where to find me." she says smirking. I growl and slam the door shut. I swear if she told anyone my secret I'll kill her myself. It would kill Tatiana if she knew that I'm....

Jack Gordon's  son.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yes, Yes. I know. Paul Walker is the son of the big bad Jack, and the secret brother of Rachel......what will become of us?!?!

So much drama, so much time...

Vote/Comment

xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo,

moonwalkergal