Chapter 11 - Leaked

Rachel 's POV

"Rachel! Guess what?" Tatiana says squealing. I try to give a fake smile and try not to barf.

"What?!" she giggles as she jumps on the couch sitting next to me.

"Michael and I...we are kind of together now."

"Oh so you told him?" I ask. Tatiana's face drops and her body stiffens.

"I'm not ready too. And it wont get that serious." she says.

"Whatever. He's going to find out......I mean you don't want him to find out...and not hear the truth." that your a pathetic slut.

"Anyone would know that was a fucking lie, and it wasn't my fault." Tatiana spats. I hold my hands up defensively as she storms out.

Tatiana's POV

I groan and look at the clock. Its 6 in the morning. Its been a month since Michael and I started dating.....well have a thing. I yawn and get up. I've barely seen Michael since we since we started dating. He's been busy with work, and I've been busy with writing a new single called Inside of Me. It's hopefully coming out next month. I don't want to say we are dating and neither does he...its official yet not. Its only between us...

I start to drag myself out of bed, and the phone rings. "Hello?" I say groggily. I hear a soft giggle.

"Tati?" says the soft voice. I smile. I guess he has a new nickname for me.

"Michael?"

"Hey, did I wake you up?" he asks. I rub my eyes and yawn.

"No, I'm trying to wake up." I say sleepily. He laughs again.

"I'm sorry, I've been so busy, we haven't had a chance to talk....." he says.

"Oh that's fine. How are things?" I ask.

"Great. Recording has been good. Which I need to talk to you about." he says. I raise my eyebrows and he takes a breath.

"I was wondering if you could possibly come by the studio, so we could start recording the duet. It's called I Just Can't Stop Loving You......" as soon as he says that. My heart jumps out of my chest when he says the name.

"Tati?" he says.

"I'm here." I say weakly.

"Sooooooo?" he says.

"Sorry, uhm yeah sure." I say nervously. He giggles.

"Don't be nervous, girl. I'll be right there." I blush at the thought.

"So did you guys finish my song?" I ask.

"Kind of. It's halfway done! Maybe you can listen to it today?"

"Sounds good, what time do you need me?" I ask.

" At 12'. I miss you." he says. I feel by heart flutter.

"I miss you too, Michael. I can't wait to see you." I say. He giggles.

"You know you owe me." he says.

"I owe you what?!" I ask giggling.

"Those lips. That's all I think about now." I blush and giggle.

"Goodbye, Michael." I say laughing. He laughs and hangs up. I hop out of bed, and take a long shower. I do my makeup. A cat eye, neutral lips and full lashes. And style my hair, how it was in the music video, TWYMF.  I decide to settle on a black crop top, a red varsity jacket, and  faded black jeans paired with black  platform heels.

I give a final look in the mirror and leave a quick note for Rachel, letting her  know I'm out. As I get into the car, and turn on the radio.

I can't stop thinking of you
The things we used to do
The secrets we once shared
I'll always find them there
In my memories.............

I pause and look at the radio. My song? I shake my head and listen again.

But this heartache isn't going anywhere
In the public eye I act like I don't care
When there's no one watching me
I'm crying

I will always have you, inside of me
Even though you're gone
Love still carries on
Love, inside of me

I keep a picture of you
Next to my bed at night
And when I wake up scared
I know I'll find you there
Watching over me

What the fuck? That's my song!! How the hell did it end up on the radio?!?! I start speeding to the studio. Someone had access to my song, and fucking released it......I swear whoever did this their ass is mine.

*Meanwhile at Kiss F.M.........."

"Let's make sure we have a clear understanding. I don't want anyone to know I gave you this." Joe says to the radio host, Ryan. He smiles and nods.

"So is Michael and Tatiana together?"  Ryan asks as he takes his headphones off. Joe shrugs.

"Not for long."

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Oh hell naw......lol. Sooooo here are some facts on this story.

Tatiana's song is actually by Madonna. I'm making a list of songs for Tatiana's album.

Another thing I just had a brilliant idea. What if I made a polyvore for inspired fashion of Tatiana and Michael? Like what Tatiana was wearing in the story. (what can I say? Fashion and MJ are my life!)  Would you guys check it? Hope you guys enjoyed this!! <3 <3 Vote/comment

And one more thing! Michael Jackson's 1989 cover for Vanity Fair is battling with Robert Pattison currently. So far, Michael is ahead. They had to extend voting until November 22. So Please vote for Michael's cover! I'll leave the link in the comments! <3

xoxoxoxo,

moonwalkergal