Chapter 103 -

Michael's POV

I stare at the screen reading the title, as my mind goes blank of everything happening around me.

Did Tatiana Thumbtzen miscarry Michael Jackson's baby?

Was all I could see in front of me.

My chest tightens as I feel myself struggling to breathe as I sit down on the bed shakily. I stare at the screen as I let my face, mind, and heart go blank.

It didn't always matter that the media would gossip, and make wild stories to sell news.

But this was different.

This was about our baby.

I swallow hard, my body suddenly growing cold. Tati and I talked about everything that happened with us in the past. But we refused to bring up the miscarriage, or the baby.

Tati was especially adamant on not discussing it. It was too painful to talk about, and neither of us had the courage to go down that road.

But the media wasn't.

I slowly get up pacing the room wildly, as I go through a thousand of emotions within five seconds.

And neither was the person who leaked the story.

I suddenly stop in the middle of the room, my eyes slowly meeting Karen's.

"Y-you did this..." my voice shakes in anger. "Y-you told them..."

She furrows her eyebrows. "Michael, I didn't. I don't know what you're talking about."

"You really want to do this with me Karen?" I chuckle lowly crossing my arms. "Do you really want to go there?"

"But Michael--" she stares at the television, her face in utter confusion which only made me angrier.

"I honestly didn't." she says defensively. "Why would I?"

"The question is why wouldn't you?! You're the only one who has the motive! After you and Rachel became the grady twins, you've been after Tatiana since!"

She scoffs. "You're acting like I'm the only one that knew! There was Tatiana, Rachel, Me, Sheryl, Greg and Ricky..."

I shake my head, chuckling angrily. "I hope you're not even implying that they would leak this."

She sits back. "They could have...but you also knew."

I shoot my head in her direction. "And what the hell does that mean?!"

She shrugs. "I'm just saying that I'm not the only one who could have leaked thi--"

I immediately feel my temper take control of me, as I grab her by her arm yanking her off the bed.

"Michael! Who do you think you are! Let go of me!" she says in shock as I pull her out of my suite, dragging her down the hall.

I walk to Greg's suite door, banging on it loudly.

No answer.

I keep hitting the door, until it swings open with Greg standing there.

"Hey man..what--" I push past him pulling Karen in with me.  I let go of her angrily.

"Did you do it?" I yell angrily looking over in Greg's direction. "Did you?!"

"Did I do what? I don't know what you're talking about...." he looks between us confused, as Sheryl walks in the room.

"Did you go to the press and tell them about me getting Tatiana pregnant?!"

He stares at me his mouth gaped, as he shakes his head in utter disbelief. "Never!"