Chapter 104- Key

Winnie's POV

I lay on my stomach, in bed staring at the history book trying to study for my test Monday morning. And by "studying" I mean stare at the pages with my mind somewhere else.

I flip a page in the book restlessly and sighs out, and looks up at Clifton who's sprawled out on the floor staring at his book in deep concentration.

"What if Paul is actually after Tatiana, and that's why no one can't find him." I think out loud as Clifton continues to be fixated on his studies. "What if he's not missing, and is actually following the tour."

I look over at Clifton as he simply mumbles; "Mhmm..."

"Clifton!" I throw a pillow at his head as he looks up in a daze.

"What?"

I roll my eyes. "I said, what if the reason Paul is missing is because he's following Tatiana."

He raises an eyebrow. "What do you mean?"

"Like what if he's trying to get her back, and he's actually following Michael's tour?"

Clifton adjusts his glasses for a moment, thinking before saying;

"It's a possibility..." he shrugs. "But why would he go through all of that?"

"Cause he's in love with her, duh." I sit up brushing my hair back staring down at him. "Like think about it...he would do anything for her. "

He nods looking up at me. "But what if he is actually missing?"

I bite my lip. "There's only one way to find out."

I hop off the bed, as I walk out my room with Clifton following behind me curiously. I walk down the hall slipping into Tatiana's room as I go through one of her drawers.

"It's got to be in here..." I mumble under my breath moving some of her clothes out of the way.

"What are you looking for?" he asks furrowing his eyebrow.

"Remember when Tatiana stayed with Paul after her accident?"

"Yeah..and?"

I dig through her drawer, pulling out a silver key. "Got it." 

"What's that for?" he asks adjusting his glasses as I look over at him.

"A key to Paul's house."

Tatiana's POV

I stare in space blankly as Michael holds my hand. 

"Tatiana...please say something." he whispers softly as I stare at the wall.

It's going to be splashed across page 6 tomorrow. The headlines would probably read;

Tatiana Thumbtzen and Michael Jackson Love Child Dead

The tragic story of Jackson and Thumbtzen's newborn 

I look over at Michael as he stares at me, holding my hand to his chest rubbing it gently with his thumb. His usual bright eyes were coated over with exhaustion, and his face full of worry.

I'm going to have to pull through this for him.

"It's fine." I say softly gently squeezing his hand. He stares down at our hands furrowing his eyebrows .

"What?"

I sit up slowly clearing my throat. "It's fine." I say softly. "Before you know it it'll be yesterday's news. People probably won't even believe it."

Michael stares at me blankly.

"I promise. It's okay." I look over at him, forcing a small smile on my face.

"Tati-- I promise I'll fix it, okay? I'll file a lawsuit, I'll figure out--"

I shake my head. "No. I know what I got myself into. I can handle it."

"It wasn't just you. It was the two of us, and I'm not letting them get away with this."

"Michael, just please let it go." I lay down tiredly.

The longer we'd talk about it, the sooner I knew I'd break down, and I had enough of breaking down. It's time for me to come out swinging, and roll with the punches. It was time for me to toughen up again.

"Tati---"

"Michael, please. I swear, people will think it's a load of bullshit. They won't even believe it. This is like the "National Enquirer news" okay?" I look over at him. "I'm not letting anyone just push me around anymore. I want to enjoy being on tour, and being with you."

Michael stares at me. "Are you sure?"

I stare in his eyes and nods. "I promise." I whisper softly.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This was one of those "Filler" chapters. So I'm sorry if it's kinda boring/short. But I'm high key excited for the next chapter. <3 And I think you guys will be too!

A few chapters back I mentioned before the unfortunate, tragic death of Prince I was thinking on doing a fanfic. Should I still do it?

Vote/Comment

xoxox,

moonwalkergal