Chapter 49- The good thing about love....

Tatiana’s POV

“Tatiana, can you turn a bit for me?” Gianni says. I obey and turn around. After more than a dozen offers from designers who wanted to design my dress for the Grammy’s. I chose Versace, since he designed my wardrobe for the BAD tour, and I feel comfortable in his designs.

“I’m still shocked about the hair!” he says interrupting my thoughts.

“Do you like it?” I ask nervously.

“I love it! I just didn’t expect you to dye it.” he says as he takes my measurements.

“I didn’t either.” I say. “It was sudden.”

“So you basically had a premature mid-life crisis?” Gianni says turning me around a bit more. I give a soft laugh.

“You can say that…” I say looking down, my smile fading. I feel him look at me.

“Talk to me.” he says softly. I give a small smile, as I shake my head; feeling tears go down my face.

“It’s hard to even tell what my ‘premature mid-life crisis’ was.” I say with a tearful smile. “Was it falling in love?”

He looks at me and stays quiet. I wipe away a couple of more tears, silently thanking the inventor of waterproof mascara.

“I’m sorry, I --“but he cuts me off.

“Tatiana…” he says with a kind smile, taking my face in his hands.

“Falling in love is never a mistake. Sometimes it will hurt, maybe even have its consequences; but love…is a beautiful part of life. Love teaches you how to love.” he smiles. “Do you know how many people, including me, are jealous of you?”

I look at him confused. He smiles and gives a sigh, looking away.

“Some people may experience or have the chance of falling in love maybe once or more. But some may never find it or have it. It’s like looking for a pink diamond in a mine.” he looks up at me. “But Tatiana, you might be going through heartbreak; but you had a chance to fall in love!” he says before measuring me again.

I stay silent letting his words sink in. Maybe I shouldn’t let all the hurtful things between Michael and I keep hurting me. Maybe I shouldn’t keep asking myself if I regret it. I should be thankful I experienced something wonderful while it lasted…….

“G?” I say. He looks up from his work, and I smile.

“Thank you.”

He smiles and smirks. “I also forgot to add this in my words of wisdom to you….” he says.

“What’s that?” I ask.

“When a guy leaves you, make yourself hotter and make him regret it.”

I bust out laughing.

Michael’s POV

“Michael, you need to take this deal.” Joseph says on the phone. I roll my eyes and clear my throat.

“Joseph, I told you…..I am not going to do it.” I say tiredly. I haven’t slept in days.

“Michael, they really are being persistent here…”

“Persistent? Are you sure it isn’t you?” I say cutting him off.

“Michael, I have your best interests here. Now listen they sent you a black lamborgini; the least you can do—“he starts to say.

“They sent what?!” I ask in disbelief. “Where?”

“Neverland. Now as I was saying…” he says.

“How do you know they sent it there?” I ask.

“I was there when it was delivered.” he says. “Anyway—“

“You were at my house?!” I say in shock.

“They needed someone there when it was delivered. I told them that I would be there; and that you didn’t mind.” he says.

“I have to go, Joseph.” I say with a sigh rubbing my temples. “I’ll talk to you later.”

Before he can even say anything else, I hang up. This month has been stressful. I haven’t slept in days (it feels like years). Most of all, I’ve been worrying about the Grammy’s. Will Tatiana show up? Will she try to talk to me?

I know she’s called….alot. I’ve gotten every single message and would play it over and over; just to hear her voice. Not once did I bother to answer or call her back though. Then eventually she stopped calling; giving up to even bother. Probably knowing I will never have the guts to talk to her. I lay flat on the bed and stare at the ceiling.

Does she think about me at all? I wonder….

I pick up the phone and dial her number calling on private. I just want to hear her voice once more. I finish dialing and wait as the phone rings. I wait for a while and as soon as I am about to hang up I hear someone answer.

“Hello?”

I feel my heart racing, and stay silent.

“Hello? Is anyone there?” she says confused. I don’t say anything and slowly hang up the phone; with tears in my eyes. I sit on the bed staring at the phone for a while and put my head in my hands crying. How could I possibly still be in love with this girl? A girl who broke my heart and lied to me? I sit there and cry not even hearing Frank walk in the room.

“Mike, are you ready to –“his voice trails off as he sees me.

“What’s the matter kid?” he asks. I look up and smile.

“Nothing. You ready?” I ask quickly getting up. He looks at my face, knowing I was crying.

“You sure you’re okay? I can cancel the interview for another time…” he starts to say. I nod and give a chuckle.

“I’m alright Frank. Honest!” I say with a fake smile grabbing my letterman. He looks at me some more, and finally decides to let it go, before we leave.

“You know Michael. You might be able to fool a lot of people. But you will never fool me.” Frank says. I look away and don’t bother to say anything.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Next chapter is the Grammy's! What do you think is going to happen or what do you think should happen? Tell me your thoughts mi amours!

Vote/ Comment

xoxoxo,

moonwalkergal