Chapter 69- Lost minds.

"Love that we cannot have is the love that lasts the longest, hurts the deepest, and feels the strongest."

-Anonymous

Eva's POV

"Daniel, what on earth are you thinking!?" I ask throwing the towel down on the counter.

"I'm thinking--" he pauses for a second. "That it will be good for Tatiana, she needs a man like Paul. Not Michael." Daniel looks down lowering his voice as he looks through the newspaper. "If you even want to call him a man.." he mutters.

I quickly shoot him a look.

"Don't you dare speak about him like that.." I shake my head, as he looks up at me with a cocked eyebrow.

"Eva..." he puts his paper down. "After the way he completley used our daughter--" his jaw tightens slowly. "I wouldn't call him a man, he's lucky I can even call him a human being."

"But she loves him..." I start to say.

"She can't even remember him, Eva!"

"Daniel, she doesn't remember Paul either! You can't just change her memories, and emotions like she's some...some machine!"

"I'm not talking about this to you, Eva." he mutters angrily. I open the silverware drawer angrily as I slam silverware in.

“He needs to come to California…”  I say slamming it closed.

“No, he doesn’t.” Daniel chuckles sarcastically. “He won’t stop that tour for his life.”

I shake my head. “Listen, Daniel.” I say sternly. “I know Michael loves her. He told me this one morning  recently, and from when we first met him. If he told you he loved her, would you believe him?”

“No.” he answers swiftly. “Actions speak louder than words, and his actions have spoken.” he says getting up grabbing his car keys angrily.

"Where are you going?" I ask. He doesn't answer as he walks out the house slamming the door shut.

 Michael's POV

*Weeks later*

“Big news for three time winning Grammy artist, Tatiana Thumbtzen!” The reporter announced, making mel look up from his notebook and up at the TV screen as I sat up against the headboard of of my bed.

“After being in a coma and staying in a hospital for a little over two months, she has officially been discharged this morning.” They showed the footage of her walking out of the hospital holding hands with--Paul?

I clench my jaw scooting to the end of the bed listening.

"She was escorted out of UCLA medical center, with her new fiancee Paul Walker!"

I furrow my eyebrows watching Tatiana hold Paul's hand tightly as a swarm of paparazzi crowd us, and people with posters screaming her name.

"HOW ARE YOU FEELING TATIANA?"

"ARE YOU GOING TO PERFORM SOON?"

"WHEN IS THE WEDDING?!'

"ARE YOU ENGAGED TO PAUL?"

 "WHAT ABOUT MICHAEL?"

 Tatiana turns around hearing that question, wearing her usual Chanel glasses.

 "Who?" she asks confused. Paul grabs her quickly rushing her in the car fast. I stare at the television in a daze, and looks down fiddling with my fingers.