Chapter 96- Heartbreak Hotel

Paul's POV

"It wasn't a car accident

"It wasn't a car accident..." LaToya whispers. "He cut the breaks to her car."

I stare at her trying to process her words.

"Jack knew Michael was taking Rachel to the Grammy's. You know—"she shrugs. "He knew Mike wanted to get back at Tatiana, by bringing Rachel." she pauses and gives a shaky breath before continuing. "After the Grammy's Rachel was keeping an eye on Tatiana...all she had to do was give the signal..."

I look up at her as she shakes her head slowly.

"Then you know I heard Jack talk about how Michael and she went at it at the after party..."

"Tatiana decided to go missing to get her head together..." I say slowly. "How did he know where she was?"

"Rachel followed her. She knew where she was staying, what car she was driving..."

"And told Jack." I finish.

Steven Spielberg couldn't even imagine this, or anyone in Hollywood.

"So where did the crazy fuck go?" I mutter after a moment of silence.

"I don't know..." she shrugs. "I couldn't find out..."

I get up off the bed and looks around the room running a hand through my hair.

I look around the room silently. "Is there a phone around here?"

"Nope." she says popping the p. "He gets the phone turned off when he leaves."

Figures.

I think to myself for a moment and looks up at her, a smile slowly spreading on my face.

"How about you show me around?" I ask her.

Tatiana's POV

"I can't believe you're actually back on tour." Sheryl giggles, still in shock. "I mean we didn't see it coming, like holy shit...I'm surprised you even considered coming back."

She sits on the bed in my suite next to me; as she pops open a can of Pepsi. We decided to catch up after rehearsal, while Michael was out at a meeting.

"Why is that?" I ask opening the pizza box, taking out a slice.

"You know..." she mumbles, brushing her blonde hair back. "Cause of you and Michael..."

"Oh." I inhale sitting back in the pillows. "Yeah, personally I am too..."

"So what happened?" Sheryl asks giggling excitedly, dying for the details. "Like when did you guys start talking again?"

I take a bite out the pizza, in mid chew saying "Not that long...maybe like a month ago."

"He convinced you to come back on tour within a month?" her eyes widen slightly as she wipes her mouth. "Damn girl..."