Chapter 50 part 2- The Grammy's| Performance

Tatiana's POV

Maybe its because I haven't eaten in two days from being nervous from the show. Hell maybe it's because this hair dye had effected my vision.

I just know I cant believe that I am seeing Michael with Rachel. It's ridiculous. Impossible. He wouldn't stoop this low...........would he?

"Tatiana?" Paul says making me snap back to earth. I look up, blinking a couple of times as if I woke up from a dream.

"Are you alright?" Luther says squeezing my hand. I smile (probably more than necessary).

"Oh, I'm fantastic! Great! Perfect!" I say trying to cheese my way through this moment where I just want to go over there and put my Loubotins so far up Michael's --

"Hey Tatiana!" someone says interrupting my thoughts. I look up and see Quincy embracing me for a hug.

Michael's POV

"Hey Tatiana!" someone says. I almost jump hearing her name. Where is she?!?! I do a quick glance around the room and feel my heart stop. There is Tatiana hugging Quincy. I find myself staring in her direction, then I find myself noticing everyman staring at Tatiana.

I see Tatiana smile and laugh, and take Paul's hand. Paul looks down at Tatiana and smiles at her proudly and kiss her forehead. I find myself wanting to go over there and just hit Paul and every guy in the room who is staring at her so hard. She is my girl........or was my girl. Suddenly as if she heard my thoughts she looks up laughing at she makes eye contact with me, her smile fading. She then looks away as if she never saw me.

"Michael!" reporters and other singers yells flashing their camera's everywhere, blocking my view. I politely push past them with Rachel, and see Tatiana has disappeared....

"Mr. Jackson, your seats are right this way..." an escort says. As we follow him I gently put my hand on Rachel's waist making her blush. We walk in the theater and I see Paul sitting down with Quincy in the next section. I look closer and I can't find Tatiana anywhere....

"Michael?" Rachel says. I look at her and realize she is already sitting down. 

"Aren't you going to sit?" she asks.

"Oh, uhm yeah!" I say embarrassed quickly sitting next to her. As I sit down, I do a quick scan around the room as Rachel talks about something...where is Tatiana?

Tatiana's POV

The performers had to show up early for their dressing rooms and such, to get ready. But those modeling skills have proven to come in handy since all I really needed to do was do a quick change, and apply lipstick.

So I waited in my room instead of waiting in the main room, where everyone else was. I needed time for myself, time to think of how I was going to approach him. I get up and look at myself in the mirror.

*Flashback*

"Michael! Stop!!" I laugh on the floor as he is ontop of me tickling me.

"Nope, not until you say I won!" he laughs referring to a race on Neverland's estate.

"No!!!" I laugh harder knocking him on the ground rolling on top of him giggling. We both laugh and stop staring into each other's eyes. He gently brushes a lock of hair behind my ear, before he leans in to kiss me.

"Promise me something....." he whispers. I look down at him and he smiles.

"Whatever happens, whatever we go through....it will always be like this." he whispers. I smile and gently kiss him on the lips.