Chapter 20 - Body Language

Tatiana's POV

I look into Michael's eyes. I feel my heart racing. I'm so nervous I can't even speak. Instead I gave a nod. He stares into my eyes for a minute, and he leans in. He presses his lips against my neck, and his hands are on my sides. He lets his lips travel to my collar bone, and back to my neck. He surprises me when I feel his tongue on my neck. I give a soft moan. This feels so good, I don't want him to stop.

As he kisses my neck, I slowly start unbuttoning his blue button down shirt, revealing a white fitting t-shirt. He shrugs it off, his eyes piercing threw mine. As his shirt falls to the floor, I slowly sit up pulling him close to me, with my hand lost in his curly hair, and the other gripping on his T-shirt. He kisses me even more aggressive. He lets his lips travel to my neck, as I bury my head in his shoulder, holding him in my arms. He puts his hands on my hips and slowly makes his hands travel up, slowly taking off my sweater. I feel my heart racing even more as he removes my sweater letting it drop to the floor. Underneath I have a black strapless bra. I press my body against his. He presses his lips against my neck, and I feel his warm breath causing me to shiver. He lets his hands travel to my back and he easily unclips my bra. It drops, and my body is still pressed against his. I kiss his jaw, and he pulls me away from his body and looks at me.  I feel my heart racing as his eyes travel from my face, to my body.

"Your so beautiful." he murmurs.

I look into his eyes, and can tell he means it. I watch him as he  bites his lip, which turns me on even more. He lies me on the bed again, staring at me reaching my soul. I want him so bad, right now I can't take it. Without breaking eye contact, he takes off his white shirt throwing it to the floor. I can't help but stare. His tan skin, and his body was so beautiful. His arms weren’t ripped, he had some nice abs, along with a perfect v-line.

He places his hands on my breasts causing me to close my eyes. He massages them, and a moan escapes my lips. He does this for awhile and suddenly I feel his lips touch my nipple causing me to gasp from surprise and pleasure. His tongue makes contact, and I moan softly. He starts to give me soft kisses from my neck, to my chest, my stomach, and he pauses at my leggings. He looks at me and I nod. He slowly takes off my leggings, revealing black lacy underwear. He puts his hands on my sides and lets the slowly travel to my waist, pulling off my underwear. As they come off, I watch him looking at my body. Before I can even react, he opens my legs and plants soft kisses on my thighs, and then he moves to my inner thigh, he suddenly has his tongue on my clit. Moving it in a fast circular motion. I moan, and he goes even faster. The sensation is so much for me, I try to move away but he tightens his grip on hips, as if to say I'm not going anywhere.

"Michael......" I moan loudly. I grab my hair, sheets, anything that is there; as he sends me to cloud nine. 

"Oh my God......" I moan louder as the sensation gets stronger. My legs, start feeling weaker and weaker. I arch my back and he pulls away, wiping his mouth.

"You taste so good." he whispers in my ear as he lets his lips contact mine. I can taste myself. I let my lips travel to his neck, and I hit all the right places causing him to moan. He closes his eyes in pleasure, as I go down giving him butterfly kisses down his chest. He slowly pulls away, and looks at me. His eyes go dark, with lust, passion, desire, and hunger. He gets up never breaking contact and he takes off his pants. I watch and my heart begins to pound as he slowly takes off his boxers. I let my off peel of his, and look down. I know its going to hurt......a fucking lot. He notices me looking and I start to blush, and feel embarrassed. He gives a small smile, obviously amused. He presses his lips against mine, and my hands slide down his chest. I take his member, which takes him by surprise and I start to stroke him gently, and teasingly. His moans are locked in our lips pressed together, and when I let my hands travel back to his chest. I feel his member at my entrance and I stiffen for a second.

 "Tatiana…” He whispers, taking my left hand and pinning it on the bed beside my head. “Baby are you nervous?” He can feel my legs tremble like crazy.

I shake her head, no. But he knows I'm lying. I'm terrified.

“I could never hurt you.” He whispers again, caressing my face and I swallows hard. “Do you trust me?” he whispers. I nod. He slowly enters me, watching my every move. I throw my hand back, and my mouth slowly starts to open. Instead of kissing me, Michael slides his tongue in mine. It hurts so bad, I dig my free hands nails in his back hard. My other hand is still being held down Michael. I give a whimper from the pain, and feel tears brimming in my eyes. I know I have to take it; because I want him. I wrap my legs around his waist and he goes deeper. The deeper he goes, the more the pain starts to subside, and it turns to pleasure.

"Mmmmmhmmm." I moan into his mouth. He breaks away and places his lips on my neck.

"You feel so good, Tatiana." he whispers huskily. Which turns me on even more, causing me to cry out his name. I bury my face in his neck, and look down seeing him inside of me.

"Oh, Michael....." I moan. I feel our bodies rubbing together becoming one. I let another cry, and let my fingers get tangled in his hair. Our bodies become hot, and beads of sweat form on Michael's body. He gives a loud moan.

"Michael, don't stop." I beg. He lightly touches my lips with his.

"Beg more." he says his voice becoming deeper. At first I don't and he puts his fingers on my clit, massaging it, while going in and out of me. I bite my lip to keep from crying out even more.

"Beg more." Michael says his voice getting more deeper, and sounding more determined.

"Ohhhhhhh, Michael go faster. I want more." I beg. Michael leans down, and starts to suck my nipples, going even faster than ever. I almost scream from the pleasure and feel a strong sensation, go throughout my body.

"Michael....." I whimper. 

"I know, baby. Me too." he whispers in my ear. We both release and both breath heavily. Michael falls on my chest and drifts to sleep.

I wanted to say something to him for the longest time, but what I'm about to say though is a whole different story. "I love you, Michael." I whisper kissing him on the forehead.

-------------------------------------------------

Oh golly. lol (: Soooo whatcha guys think? I hope you guys like it! So tomorrow's my birthday!!!!! Yay(; Vote/comment

xoxo,
moonwalkergal

p.s I decided to start naming chapters!