Chapter 41- Limitations

Paris, France

Tatiana's POV

I walk in my hotel room and stretch. This has to be the first time, that we haven't arrived somewhere in the middle of the night. I pack and decide to go to Sheryl's room. I go to the room next door and knock she immediately opens it and squeals as I walk in.

"Can you seriously believe it?! We are in Paris!!" she says excitedly. I giggle and roll my eyes. This is our 7th concert. In between breaks I've been finishing my album, and doing interviews etc.

"I know. And this means I haven't killed Rachel yet!" I say. Rachel's bitch thermometer gets higher day by day. Her voice even is annoying, but forget about her singing. Everyone cringes at her singing.

"Girl, she bitches about everything!" she groans. I roll my eyes.

"I cant believe she is on the tour..." I mutter. My mind travels to Michael.

"You thinking about Michael?" Sheryl asks.

"How did you know?" I ask. She giggles and shakes her head.

"You get this look when you think about him." she says. I sigh and shake my head. Michael and I haven't talked since......well our last encounter.

"Dude, and LaToya..." she says. I cringe.

"Please don't remind me. I can't believe that, can life get any more complicated?!" I ask.

*rehearsal*

We get to rehearsals and Michael is there on stage dancing with no music. I watch for a few minutes and everyone gets on stage. I walk on stage, and Michael runs to me. He smiles and kisses behind my ear.

"I'm sorry I meant to call." he whispers. Before I can even respond Greg and Ricky starts singing.

"Michael and Tati sittin' in a tree...F U C K I N---"

"Oh my God.." Sheryl says laughing. I look at Michael who is red and shaking with laughter.  

"You guys are so obnoxious.." I say embarrassed. To be honest Michael and I don't mind much, simply because...its kind of fun and funny. You never know what kind of things they will say. As we all laugh and clown around Rachel walks onstage and everyone goes quiet. Rachel instantly looks at me.

"Hey Tatiana." she says with a smirk. I grit my teeth and give a smile.

"Hello Rachel." I say trying to behave. I can tell Michael is uncomfortable and he clears his throat nervously.

"So uhm lets get started from the top with Another Part of Me." Michael says. Rachel smirks and walks closer to me.

"I'm sure Tatiana can relate...you have so many damn sides to you." she says. I glare at her, and feel my eyes go dark with anger.

"Really? Well your about to see one of those sides." I say before lunging at her. Michael grabs me and Ricky and Greg get in-between us, and everyone is in the middle or surrounding us.

"Come at me bitch!" Rachel says raising her hands up.

"I will really soon!" I snap back at her. Michael picks me up and throws me over his shoulder.

"Michael! Put me down!!" I say as he walks away. He walks and he opens a janitors closet and walks inside before putting me down. He closes the door and turns on the light.

"Tatiana..." he says closing his eyes and rubbing his temples.

"Michael, she provoked me! I wouldn't have snapped at that crazy lunatic if she kept her trap shut!" I snap. He rolls his eyes.