Chapter 43 Part 1- Papa-paprazzi

Sheryl's POV

*Parisian Café*

"So that's what happened." Tatiana says adjusting her sunglasses. Greg shakes his head and I sigh.

"Every time your about to tell him.." Greg mumbles.

"You mean every time I have the guts to tell him..." she mumbles.

"What time does he get back?" I ask.

"I don't know..it could go on all day." she says. "Every time I want to tell him I chicken out, or get interrupted, or it isn't a good time."

"He's Michael Jackson, sweetheart. What do you expect?" Greg says taking a sip of ice tea. She sighs and shakes her head, her curls bouncing.

"I expect to tell him, before he finds out, or Rachel fills his head with lies." she says.

"You should've killed her, man." Ricky says leaning back watching a French girl. I roll my eyes and punch him in the arm.

"Owee." Ricky says rubbing his arm.

"Don't you think I tried? I wanted to get that microphone and implant it in her skull." she mutters.

"Can't you convince Michael to fire her, before she causes trouble?" I ask. She shakes her head.

"No go." she mumbles drinking her ice tea. "She's here to stay, and I have to "grin and bear it." she quotes.

"Dang." Greg mutters shaking his head. "Did you tell him about Paul and his sleepover?"

"Nope, and I refuse to. We didn't do anything wrong and I don't want anymore drama than there is." she says.

"I wouldn't tell either." Ricky says. "He already is shaky about you right now." I shoot Ricky a look. He looks at me defensively.

"What?! It's true! You see how the man's acting!" Ricky says. "I'm not saying he has a reason to--"

"No, I get what your saying Ricky, its true anyway." she mutters. "Rachel isn't making it any easier either."

"Whatcha going to do?" I ask eating my salad. She sighs and shakes her head.

"Grin it and bear it." she says. "What choice do I have?" she asks. I feel so bad for her, it isn't funny.

"Don't worry Tati, we all got your back." I tell her whole heartedly. Ricky and Greg nod.

"Yep. We are the four musketeers, man." Greg says. I raise my eyebrows.

"I thought there was three." I say.

"This is the new and improved version. This version has four." he says smirking. "Oh no...." he mutters. We all look up and see the media running up to us, yelling for Tatiana. We all get up and start running.

"Tatiana! Are you having an affair with Paul Walker?!" a reporter yells as camera's flash left and right.

"Is it true he slept at your home? another screams "Does Michael know?" Tatiana freezes.

"What?" she asks weakly. I grab her wrist and we jump in a rental car, Greg rented.

"Oh my God."  she whispers. "How did they find out?"

"THEY KNOW?!" Greg yells driving, dodging the paparazzi.

"Didn't you hear them ask her?!" I say.

"Yeah, but how did they find out!?" Ricky says.

"How the hell am I suppose to know?!" Tatiana shrieks.

Rachel's POV

"Thank you, Rachel. If you have anymore information...please feel free to let us know." an editor of People magazine. She hands me a check and I smile. You should be careful on what kind of secrets you keep Tatiana......

Michael's POV

It's time for the concert and I am backstage in my dressing room. As I put on one of my belts, Tatiana walks in.

"Hey." she says giving a small smile. She looks amazing. She has on a black leather strapless bustier top, with leather skinny pants paired with knee high length boots, and arm length leather gloves. She has on red lipstick and her eyes are in a cat eye.

"Tatiana!" I say hugging her tightly. She hugs me back and pulls back a little. I kiss her and she pulls away and gives me a smile. I can tell there is something wrong.

"Tatiana? What is it?" I ask. She look at me in the eye.

"Michael, I really need to tell you something. I--" then the door opens. There standing is Diana Ross.

"Michael!" she says. Her and I immediately are in a huge hug.

"Michael you look fabulous!" she says looking at me up and down. I bite my lip and smile. I feel myself blush as I pull her back in a hug.

"Its so good to see you Diana." I tell her. She smiles and looks past me.

"And who is this beautiful girl?" she asks. I turn around and see Tatiana look down and blush.

"This is Tatiana." I tell her pulling Tatiana closer. Diana smiles and pulls Tati in a hug.

"Michael has told me so much about you." she giggles. Tatiana smiles and blushes.

"Ms. Ross, its such an honor to meet you." she says.

"Child, its an honor to meet you. I love your music so much!" she says. Frank walks in and smiles at me.

"It's almost show time, Michael." he says. I nod and Diana gives me another hug.

"I'll see you later, Michael! Good luck!" she says. She looks at Tatiana and gives her a kiss on the cheek.

"Good luck, sweetheart!." she says walking out. I smile and start heading to the door. Then I stop and look at Tatiana.

"Wait didn't you have to tell me something?" I ask. She gives me a sad smile and shakes her head.

"It was nothing." she says. I look at her confused.

"Are you sure?" I ask. She nods.

"Really, it wasn't." she says.

"Okay. Come on." I tell her grabbing her hand as we walk out.

Paul's POV

I turn on E! news, and see Tatiana running with Sheryl, Greg and Ricky. I stop and listen.

"It is said from a close source that Tatiana Thumbtzen had an alleged affair, with actor Paul Walker---" I choke on my beer. What?!?!

"The actor supposedly had a sleepover, at the famous singer and model's home. It is rumored that Tatiana is dating famous pop singer, Michael Jackson; who are both currently on the BAD tour---"

I grab the phone and call Rachel. I know she had something to do with this. No answer. I immediately call the airport.

"Yes I would like one ticket to Seoul, please."

This is going to end. Now.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 Will Tatiana ever get to tell Michael the truth before it's to late? Or will Rachel ruin everything?  

xoxoxoxo,

moonwalkergal