Chapter 6 - You're the one that I want

Michael's POV

"I don't believe it." Janet says as she paces the piano room. Jermaine shakes his head. "It doesn't add up." he keeps saying. I stare in space. That's all I've done since Tatiana left. Rebbie rubs my knee as we sit on the couch.

"It just does not make any kind of sense." I hear my mom say. "Why was she crying in the first place Michael?" I look at her.

"Because we never talked about when we kissed. I never told her how much she meant to me." I take a breath as I feel a tear go down my cheek.

"It isn't your fault, Michael." We turn and see Marlon at the doorway. I shake my head. "It is Marlon." I feel more tears go down my face.

"Why don't you ask "Dad". he says under his breath.

"Marlon...." mom says in a warning tone. "What are you talking about?" Janet says slowly.

"I was walking. I saw Joseph, and Tatiana. He told her she would basically screw your life if she didn't leave. He told her he heard you talk to mom and everyone how you felt. He said if she really loved you, she would leave your life."

I get up and hug Marlon. He would get the worst beatings from Joseph. I knew he was scared to tell me.....but he did. After a quick embrace I run down the steps. With everyone following me. I see Joseph with my uncles watching the game. 

"You really must think your something huh?" I yell at him. He looks up at me. "How could you do that!? What the hell did she ever do to you?" I hiss. Joseph gets up and looks at me. The whole family is watching.

"All of these years, I've sacrificed for you. And I'm not going to see some girl get in the way." he says his eyes burning in mine.

"That girl," I say getting close to his face. "Didn't do shit to you. She was a mistake?" I yell.

'Yes!" he yells. 

"That's why I can't stand about you, Joseph. Even when everyone was a child, there was one thing you didn't give. Love! And you know why? Because it makes you happy to see us unhappy!" 

He hits me hard across the face. I fall to the floor from impact and everyone cries out. Janet runs to my side. My cheek is red. I look into his eyes and see hell. I've never been disrespectful in my whole life toward my parents, why does Joseph control my life? I'm a grown man!  Janet tries to help me up. I walk outside. 

"Janet," I growl. "Take me to Tatiana's." She stares at me. "You sure?" I shake my head. "I'm fine, just take me to her."

Tatiana's POV

As soon as I got home, I laid on the couch; and let the pillows soak up my tears. I call Rachel, but it goes straight to voicemail. I cry some more and eventually fall asleep on the couch.

I wake up to the sounds of the door bell chiming. I slowly walk to the door, and open it. I look up and give out a cry. It's Michael. His cheek had a bruise, like he had gotten into a fight. "I found out what happened," he says as he winces in pain. "We got into a fight." I quickly let him in, afraid the paparazzi followed him, and would see his face. I quickly close the door behind me.

"Michael, let me get you some ice." I lead him to the couch, and make an icepack. I lay it on his face and he winces in pain. "Michael.." I say softly with tears going down my face. He wipes away my tears with his thumb.

"Shhh, its okay." he whispers holding my face.

"You got hurt, its all of my fault." I cry.

"No. I should have told you have I felt about you." he says quietly. I look up, and he gives a slight smile.

 I lean close and give him a kiss, near his mouth. He pulls me back in and kisses me more, but I pull away and shake my head.

"He's right though." I whisper. Michael stares at me.

"No he isn't. I have a right to happiness, and you make me happy. Don't I make you happy?" he whispers, letting his fingers trace down my cheek.

"Yes, but I'm not getting in the way of your career or your family." Michael sighs.

"You are not. Joseph is just being....Joseph!" I sigh and look down. "Tatiana, I want to be with you. I don't know how to explain it, but being with you makes me feel........I don't know something I've never felt before in my life." He shifts in on the couch an winces in pain.

"Michael, what's wrong?"

"Nothing, just my ribs." he says smiling painfully. I reach for his shirt to look. He brushes my hands away.

"Michael, please. I need to see what's wrong. Please trust me." He stares at me for a moment and takes a shaky breath. I slowly lift his shirt. He has little patches of brown on his skin. I feel him looking at me. I see a huge bruise on his side.

"What happened?!" I say shocked. He rolls his eyes.

"I fell."

"Michael, we have to get you to the hospital.." I stutter. I look at Michael, as he looks into a distance. I look at his side again, and notice brown patches. He has vitiligo. He quickly brushes my hands away again, so I can't look. I can tell he is embarrassed.

 "Michael, please go." I beg. He shakes his head. "I'm fine!" I shake my head and look at him. "Are you always this impossible?" I ask

He laughs a little, which causes me to smile. "Well if your not going to the hospital, then at least let me put some ice and heat on it."

I go into the kitchen and make an icepack. I grab a heating pad and go into the living room. I hand him the icepack. "Put this on it, for awhile." He obeys. I sit next to him as he holds the icepack in place.

"Do you want anything?" I ask. "No thanks, Doctor Thumbtzen." he says with a wink. I roll my eyes and give a laugh.

He chuckles and pulls me close. We end up cuddling on the couch watching old black and white movies, until he went home. Before he left he stopped at the doorway.

"Will you at least think about us?" he asks softly. I look down and nod. He smiles, and kisses my forehead before leaving.

What have I gotten myself into?

Katherine's POV

"Joseph, why do you treat that boy like that?" I shake my head. He leans against the wall, watching me clean the kitchen.

"The boy needs to be in line, Katherine." I try to huff at that one.

"Joseph he is not a boy anymore. He is a young man, who simply likes a young lady. Just like you and I a long time ago." I smile at the memory. His face softens a bit, then quickly changes.

"The difference is Katherine, he is a mega-star. He needs to worry about his music! I got him a deal with a Korean company!! It's worth millions! He needs to worry about that!" I shake my head. Michael has told him he was not interested.

"Joseph, just let the kids be! Michael has never dated, or even thought about it! Let up!" I walk out the kitchen, while Joseph shakes his head. "You are also apologizing to both of them in the morning!" I call from the other room.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Once again, I am just making Joseph's character more dramatic...not to be offensive. Hope you guys liked Chapter 6! Another update will be coming soon!!! Vote/comment

xoxoxoxoxo,

moonwalkergal