Important Letter from the Author

Dear Readers,

     I was catching up on inboxes, and comments on this story the other day. And I truly thank you all so much for taking the time to express your opinions on this story, and seeing how it has impacted you or captured your hearts. 

In the beginning, I wanted to write this book for fun because I love writing and literature. I knew whatever I wanted to write I wanted it to be something that you as the reader could visualize as if you were there instead of reading words on a screen. I wanted my first book to be something you would feel in your heart and see clear in your mind. 

Recently I have been getting some messages and comments to delete the love scenes from my book, due to the fact it is either "too graphic" or "disrespectful to Michael". 

I completely can understand if you are uneasy and uncomfortable reading these parts in the story. I try to encourage many of you not to read if you are underage and don't want to read because I don't want you to feel violated in anyway. 

But I also feel I cannot and will not delete those chapters. 

Reading this story I wanted it to be as real as possible about two people who are deeply in love. I put so many life elements in this book....happiness, humor, pain, sorrow, lose, and triumph, and most importantly love.

This story is in no way meant to disrespect Michael and his character/legacy. I love Michael with everything in me since I was a baby.I tried to capture his personality as much as a could, and I couldn't possibly describe how much he means to me. It was always my prayer for him everyday to be happy, and be loved by someone who truly cared about him. 

If there was anyone on earth who deserved that kind of love and happiness, it was Michael. 

I wanted this story to be not about the "sex" but about two people who's love is so strong that it could make the madness around them into something beautiful. 

I thought for the last few days what Michael would do. Michael stood by his work, as did Prince, and other artists I admire. Even when it was different, out of their comfort zone, controversial, etc. 

It was their art. 

And as a writer I have to stand by mine, which I pray you understand. 

Thank you, 

moonwalkergal