Chapter 153

DISCLAIMER:

While this story is intended for ideally and +18 audience, I will like to add disclaimers.

Nothing in this story is meant to romanticize, glorify, or encourage the following;

violence, cheating, murder, lying, suicide, sex, cursing, drugs, rape, racism, abuse, trauma, mental illness etc, etc.

These are adults with adult problems set in the 80's where sayings, language, and society was different than it is now. This is also set in an industry where dark, twisted things happen.

These characters aren't meant to be perfect...they are meant to be human. They go through things, and say things that aren't always perfect and they shouldn't be viewed as such.

By no means am I encouraging anyone to glorify any of these characters or third party characters mentioned (Ex: Al Capone, Bonnie and Clyde, etc.) nor it is my intention to offend anyone.

——————————————————————

Michael's POV

"You did what?" Frank says slowly. "Mike...what the hell were you thinking?! It's enough you have me scrambling to find a replacement, but you offer her up to Prince?!"

He takes the cigar out of his mouth waving it towards me. "You pimped her out."

"I didn't pimp her out...." I shoot him a look. "Prince and Tati are close." I sigh out. "And...he would take care of her."

"And you wouldn't?" Frank puts the cigar in his mouth before grabbing the newspaper next to him. "Scratch that—you didn't."

"I don't want to hear this." I scowl.

"When do you ever?" he mumbles under his breath as he opens the newspaper, obviously irritated.

"You better know what you are doing this time, Mike. Because once she's off this tour...I can assure you she is out of your life and will never come back again."

**
I walk quietly down the hotel hallway as I take of my shades rubbing the bridge of my nose tiredly, attempting to give some relief to the pulsating headache that was now making my eyes sensitive.

"MICHAEL!"

I turn around to see Sheryl's wild curls flying every which way, as she angrily makes her way to me.

I groan closing my eyes.

"HOW COULD YOU?! What the actual hell, Michael?!" she shouts as I wince slightly.

"Sheryl—it was her idea. Not mine. You talk to her about this." I mutter.

"Puh-leeeeeeeze...." she scoffs before rolling her eyes. "Do you really think she'd want to stay after everything you said to her? Be actually for real, Michael." she crosses her arms and shakes her head. "And it's not my job to talk to her about this. You did her wrong, therefore you make it right. Not me."

I stay silent before looking away. I sigh out running a hand through my hair. "H-how is she?" I ask quietly.

"Do you actually care?"

I stare at her before she shrugs throwing her hands up. "Well Michael, what do you think? She sure isn't happy."

I look away.

She stares at me for a moment as I stay silent. "Do you honestly believe she did it?"

"I-I..." I stop talking before letting out a deep sigh. "I don't know. I really don't."