Chapter 62- Jack is back

Michael's POV

"Did I what?" Rachel chokes.

"Did. You. Sabotage. Tatiana?" I say slowly for her to understand.

"No, why would I do that?" she asks her perfectly arched brows raised.

"I was just asking.....are you sure you--"

"Michael, just because her and I ended up not being friends anymore doesn't mean I'd go that low." she says crossing her arms.

"Okay." I sigh running a hand through my hair tiredly. Did I believe her? Not in a million years; but I need to have proof. I need the truth...

"Michael.." she reaches her hand out to touch my arm, and I instantly take a step back.

"If I found out you lied to me Rachel. I promise you will be fired." I stare in her eyes for a moment and walks away leaving her onstage alone.

Rachel's POV

"If I found out you lied to me Rachel. I promise you will be fired." Michael says icily.

Before I have the chance to even respond, he storms off. I cross my arms with a raised eyebrow, and pissed beyond belief. I hop off stage and goes outside near the stadium, and finds a telephone booth. I dig in my purse and puts money in the slot as I quickly dial.

"Hello?" Jack mutters.

"Jack? It's me?" I say fiddling with the phone cord. Funny how he's my father, but I don't call him dad.

"What do you want? Do you know you can only call at certain times?" he says his voice lowered showing irritation.

"He's beginning to catch on..." I say looking around. "He's getting suspicious."

"What do you mean he's beginning to catch on?!" he spats.

"He just asked if I set up Tatiana...." I sigh.

"We will worry about him later. For now, I'm worried about Latoya."

"Latoya?" I scrunch my face in confusion. "Why Latoya?"

"I think she's trying to figure out what is going on...." he says annoyed. "She's been spying on me..."

"Well you know what we have to do..." I bite my lip.

"Take them all down.....but first Tatiana, and Michael. Especially Mr. Jackson." he hisses.

Paul's POV

I sit in Tatiana's hospital room tiredly. I got a call from her mother....and that we need to be down here. Apparently the head doctor for Tatiana's condition wanted to speak with them about her condition.

As if it changed......

"Paul?" Eva says as she walks in with everyone. I look up and stands up giving her a hug.

"So why are we here?" I ask quietly. She shrugs and looks down as Tatiana's father takes a seat tiredly. as soon as he does, the doctor walks in.

"Hello, I'm Dr. Barnum." he nods. "I would like to talk to you about Tatiana's state.." he says.

"Well we know nothing has changed..." Winnie mumbles.

"Which is why I think it is in your best interest for your family and Tatiana...to take her off life support."

What?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys,

Sorry about the delay in chapters. I'm getting surgery tomorrow ); wish me luck and keep me in your prayers. Also I'm getting extremely pissed off. I'm basically being harassed/bullied/setup on here. So I'm deciding to delete my account or not. Long story, if you want to know about just pm me.

xoxoxo,

moonwalkergal