Chapter 30 - Mind Games

Michael's POV

I wake up and there is an empty spot next to me. I run my hands through my hair.

"Tatiana?" I call knowing, but hoping she would answer. I sit there for a moment and stare into space. What happened for her to act like that? She seemed so.....distant or upset. I frown and shake my head. I hate waking up alone, especially without her. I get up and to take a shower, and there is a knock on the door. Maybe its Tatiana...I hurry to the door and open it.

"Frank...." I say in monotone. He rolls his eyes.

"Well good morning too." he says chewing on the usual Cuban cigar.

"I'm sorry, I thought you were someone else." he says. Then someone steps out from behind him.

"Joe?" I say looking at him confused. What was he doing here?

"I just need to talk to you about a few things."  he says.

"Well there are a few things wrong, with Tatiana.." he says.

"Is she sick? Is she alright?!" I say feeling my pulse pound.

"No, its about your relationship." he says. I look at him confused. Even Frank gives him a look.

"Its none of your business about their relationship...."  Frank snaps at him. I feel relieved. Frank is the only one that REALLY knows we are together. Suddenly I feel uneasy...what does Joe know?

"Michael?" Frank says. I look up, and realize he was talking to me.

"Sorry, Frank. I wasn't listening." I say. He gives me half a smile.

"You know your first concert is tonight?" he says.

"No I didn't." I say sarcastically rolling my eyes. Frank throws a pillow at me, and I laugh.

"Well you better get ready! You have a huge day ahead of you." I fall back on the bed with the pillow covering my face.

"Interviews?" I ask my voice muffled.

"Yes! Now get up, Michael!" he yells playfully. I jump up and run in the shower.

Tatiana's POV

"So then I left while he was sleeping." I tell Sheryl. She clutches the pillow and sighs.

"Tatiana, don't you think he has to know?" she ask biting her lip. I sigh.

"I wanted to tell him after the tour.......I mean I don't need to worry him. He already has enough on his mind." I say picking imaginary lint of the bed sheets. I sigh.

"And not to mention, I need to know he wont......judge me." I tell her.

"Tatiana...you gave the guy your virginity, you obviously have some faith in him. Michael gets judged everyday by the tabloids. From the stupid oxygen chamber, to his color change (which is seriously not his fault). I'm sure he would understand and not judge you. But I do think you should tell him when the tour is over."  she says nodding.

"I will....and I hope your right, Sheryl." I say. Suddenly there is a knock on the door.

"Oh my gosh....what if its him?" I say panicked. "What do I do?!"

"Tell him, you got freaked out Frank was doing room check, you were sick, anything!" she hisses pushing me to the door.

"You answer it." I hiss back.

"No you!" she says pushing me closer to the door. I shoot her a look, and answer the door. There standing is Greg.

"Oh it's you." I say kind of disappointed as he walks in with a pizza box.

"Now is that how you greet a brotha'?" he asks. Sheryl rolls her eyes as he hops on the bed next to her.

"Didn't we like just eat breakfast?" Sheryl asks watching him open the pizza box.

"Yeah, an hour ago." he says popping it into his mouth. I giggle and look out the balcony.

"MICHAEL!!!" I hear screaming. I look down closer and see he is leaving the hotel and fans and paparazzi are surrounding him. I sigh, and as if Michael had heard  me he looks up at the balcony. As Frank pushes him in the car, Sheryl calls me. I take a final glance and walk inside.

*6 hours later*

The dressing rooms and backstage is beyond chaos. People are running around getting ready, with hair, makeup, lights, outfits, music, you name it. People are yelling, cussing like sailors and you can basically tell the excitement, and stress is building up. I walk to where my costumes hang, and search for my first costume.

"Sheryl is my first change in your wardrobe?" I ask. She looks.

"I don't see it." she says. I start to panic, and frantically look.

"It's not here. Oh my Gosh.." I groan cussing under my breath. I start panicking and try not to cry and suddenly the door opens. I look up and see Michael. I try not to stare to long. His hair was in a curly ponytail, and he had on a black tight fitting long sleeved shirt, with buckles on them which were paired with black tight fitted leather pants (also with buckles).

"Hey Tatiana." he says quietly. Sheryl looks at us.

"Oh uhm, I need to get something from Greg." she says walking out. Michael and I stare at each other for a few minutes, and I realize that I  have my robe on.

"Your dress, was mixed up in my wardrobe" he says handing it to me. I take it, trying not to look at him.

"Thanks." Then there is an awkward silence.

"Why did you leave me last night?" he asks in a rush. "Did I do something?"

I start to feel the guilt. As I look at his angelic face. Should I tell him?

"I don't know, I felt bad about what happened." I say feeling ashamed. I sit down, feeling my legs give out.  I mean...it wasn't a lie.

"Tati.." he whispers softly. He kneels down at my feet, and takes my hands.

"Tati, its fine. I'm not going to force you to do anything. My feelings for you haven't changed at all." he says kissing my hand. I give half a smile and move some loose curls out of his face.  He leans up, and gives me a peck on the lips, as soon as he pulls away I pull him back in for a deeper kiss. I start to slide out of my chair, and slip into his arms with our lips still locked. His lips were so soft and sweet, I just couldn't break away.

"Tatiana?" he whispers with our lips still close together.

"Hmm?"

"You should probably get dressed." he says biting his lip. I sigh and groan lying flat on the floor.

"I'm scared." I mutter. He giggles softly and brushes some curls out of my face.

"Oh Tatiana, what am I going to do with you?" he giggles and gets up off the floor, helping me up. He is about to say something but someone outside is calling him. He sighs, and gives a kiss on the forehead.

"I'll see you....and you are going to great Tatiana. I'll be right there with you." he says giving my hand a squeeze before walking out.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys!

Thanks for all the votes, comments, and views! I didn't think I would get this many on my first story!! Please keep them coming! You guys motivate me to write more, and try to make it better!  Vote/Comment

xoxoxoxoxo,

moonwalkergal