Chapter 1 - A meeting

* I know the beginning might be a little boring......but trust me my moonwalkers.....it gets better! Give me a chance!!!! (: <3

xoxoxox

Moonwalkergal

Tatiana's POV

It's 1987 in Los Angeles, California. And this is the most nerve wrecking moment of my life. I guess I should start by introducing myself. I'm Tatiana Thumbtzen. I'm a model, actress, and dancer. My career is mainly focused on modeling. I've been on practically every single runway in New York, but this moment. Was something I wasn't even prepared for.

I was born in Clearwater, Florida. We moved to New York later on so I could pursue dance at thirteen. I loved dance and still do. I eventually got into the American Ballet School. During performances I would always get a standing ovation. My father made me hate it. I would practice, and he would always yell at me if I missed a step. I would always be scared if after my performances. I would get home and he would make me strip, and he'd beat me. I remember throughout my childhood of him getting drunk, and hitting my mom. I remember when I was seventeen; I told him I was quitting dance to pursue modeling. He yelled at me, and threw a beer bottle at my head.

"Your worthless! You will never make it!" he screamed. I eventually moved out, and from that moment on I decided. I would prove him wrong, and my time would come. But little did I know, it would happen like this.

Last night I was in my apartment, in New York; when my agent, and best friend, Rachel came. "We need to go" she kept saying soon as I opened the door.

"What?" I said confused. I've seen Rachel excited, but not like this. "You can't believe who called my office." she said as she made toward my bedroom.

"Uhm, Cyndi Lauper?" I asked. "Nope, Michael Jackson's manager! They want you to be in his music video, and play his girlfriend!" she screamed.

We both screamed and jumped up and down. She quickly explains the video. "Its for his new song, The Way You Make Me Feel." she squeals.

"When is it?" I say doing a celebratory dance

"Tomorrow morning, in Los Angeles. You have to catch your flight in about an hour." she replied.

"Damn it!" I yelled. I grabbed my suitcase and started throwing random clothes in there, while Rachel talked about how about how exciting this was.

"Hmm, I wonder" she said.

"Wonder what?" I say as I grab my makeup bag.

"If there is any make out scenes" she said with a wink as I threw a pillow toward her.

Michael's POV

It was almost time to shoot when I heard Frank, my manager coming toward me.

"Michael, we will be shooting in about an hour and I need to go over some things with you." I get up and follow him. I feel everyone staring at me and I look down. I get embarrassed easily, and I am pretty shy around people. I feel someone running toward me and grab me into a huge hug from behind. I turn around startled and its my sister LaToya. I smile and give her a kiss.

"You came!" I said happily. I invited her to be in the video. I see her husband, Jack in a distance watching her every move. Because of him I never see her much, and I have a lot of issues with Jack. LaToya deserves so much better. She walks with me as I follow Joe, as we walk with our arms linked.

"How's mom?" she asked.

I look at her confused and say "She's doing great. You mean you haven't talked to her...." but I never finished my sentence because Sam, the set designer came up.

"So how do you like it?" I walked around and smiled. "It looks awesome, Sam!" I walk around the set some more while everyone is getting everything ready.

"Michael!" I turn around and see Frank assistant, with a beautiful woman.

Her hair was a rich shade of mahogany. It flowed in waves to adorn her glowing, porcelain-like skin. Her eyes, framed by long lashes, were a bright, hazel and seemed to brighten the world. A straight nose, full lips - she seemed the picture of perfection.

"This is Tatiana, she will be playing your love interest." I looked up at her and smiled.

"Hi, I'm Michael." I said shyly as I kind of duck my head and blush. I raised my eyes and she looked at me and smiled

"It's nice to meet you Michael." she said. We smiled at each other shyly. I felt Latoya next to me; "Hello, I'm LaToya. It's so nice to meet you." she said shaking her hand.

"We are going to need you, Tatiana, in hair and makeup." Frank said as he took her away. She turned around and gave me a small wave with a smile and followed him. I watched her walk off with him. Latoya squealed.

"I know that look! You like her!" she said giggling as she poke me in the rib.

"LaToya, stop!" I said laughing a bit, with an eye roll.

Tatiana's POV

I sit in the makeup artists chair, as I hear Rachel talking to Frank. But to be honest, all I can think about is Michael and that gorgeous smile. He had such a sweet personality. It was hard not to smile, when you look at him. And he the way he looked at me. I'm lost in my thoughts when Rachel comes up to me with some documents for me to sign, with Joe. As I'm reading and signing, Joe, the producer, talks to me about the video.

"Tatiana, I'm guessing you heard the song. Am I correct?" I nod. Of course I have! The Way You Make Me Feel, was all over the radio, and was number 1 in the charts.

"Alright. Let me explain what the deal is with this tape. The video begins with a group of males trying to pick up women, but they don't get any luck. One of the males (Michael Jackson) is told to go home and don't hang around with the other guys anymore. When the male walks home, an elderly man, who is sitting on the steps of his house, tells him to just be himself. Michael notices you, walking down the streets alone. Shortly after the Mike walks out of an alley and stands in front of the you while you are walking down the street, although you ignore him and keep walking. He gets your attention by shouting, and then begins singing "The Way You Make Me Feel" to you while also dancing. Uninterested, you walk away. The video ends with the Mike eventually winning the your heart. You got it?"

I look at him and say I understand. He smiles and says "Just be yourself sweetheart, but one thing, do not kiss Michael. He is kind of to shy for that neck of the jungle." I blush and give a nervous laugh.

Later after I'm done with hair, makeup and wardrobe. I walk around the set. It takes place in kind of like an old alley. I'm looking at an old car and I hear "Hi." I turn around and bump into the car.

"I'm so sorry, I didn't mean to scare you. Are you okay?" I look up into the most kindest eyes, I've ever seen. It was Michael.

"I'm fine, you just startled me." I said with a smile.

"Oh." he said as he looks down. His hands are stuffed in his pockets, as he finds the right words to say.

"Are you nervous?" he asks me.

"Yes!" I said, which caused us both to laugh."

John, the director, run up to Michael.

"Hey Mike, We are going to start with a couple of practice run's and get started.

"You ready?" I looked at him and he nodded his head. He smiled and looked at me and asked "Are you ready?" I smiled. I was as ready as I could get.

"Then let's do this." he says with a smile.