Chapter 63- Locked Down

Paul's POV

I immediately jump up from my seat, my heart racing.

"What the hell do you mean take her off life support?!" I shout my voice booming throughout the room.

Dr. Barnum calmly turns his head toward me. "And are you the part of the family?" his voice goes cold as he gives me an icy glare.

"I'm her fiancée."

Everyone looks at me shocked. I have to admit, I surprised myself with that response.....why did i just say that?

"Well, Mr. Walker. I'm very sorry, but she hasn't responded to any treatment or shown any brain activity. And if she was to wake up, she wouldn't be the same. She's basically....deceased now." he says taking a deep breath and looks around the room. "I know all of you are hanging on to the hope of her living--"

At that moment Eva drops her purse in a chair with so much force the chair almost tilted.

"Dr. Barnum, is her heart still beating?" she says gritting her teeth with her voice turned colder than ice.

"Yes, it is but--"

"Then my daughter, Tatiana Yvonne Thumbtzen is still alive." she snaps. "I'm not taking her off life support until her heart stops beating. And it won't."

"But--"

"And I'm making sure we are having another doctor to take over. Get out." she says her voice raising. We watch Dr. Barnum take a step back and walks out the room.

Tatiana's POV

 I lay in bed staring at a wall. I keep hearing voices.....but no one is in here. I wonder if anyone even knows I'm awake besides Michael. I bring my arm up to brush some hair out of my face, but the machines around me start beeping louder than before. Great.

At that moment a knock is at the door and I look up. The door slowly opens and for a split second my vision blurs. I blink my eyes a couple of times.

"P-Paul?" I say hoarsely. At that moment his perfect blue eyes, that were iridescent and flecked with every shade of blue start to brighten.

"Tatiana...." he breathed out. I give a gentle smile and he comes over and kisses my forehead. He pulls back and tears start to go down his face.

"Your crying." I whisper. He gives a small chuckle as he sits down taking my hand.

"Your crying too." I give a soft giggle and winces a bit feeling pain in my ribs.

"I missed you so much." he gives a tired smile. He has slight dark circles under his eyes.

"You haven't slept." I say ask softly. He gives a small smile and shrugs.

"Not really. Did you expect me to?"

"You should have." I smile. He chuckles and and shakes his head.

"Michael came." I tell him looking down in my lap. His head shoots up.

"What did he want?" he snaps a little.

"To see how I was." I yawn a little.

"Did your doctor come in?" he asks changing the subject. I shake my head.

"I'm going to go get him, okay?" he gets up and goes in the hall as I sigh.

Sheryl's POV

Greg, Ricky, and everyone is laying around in my hotel room. 

"Has anyone heard anything about Tatiana?" Greg asks fiddling with the rim of his drink.