MJFA'S

Hey Guys! This isn't a chapter really but I was wanting to talk about--

"Let me handle this..." Greg grins sitting down. "It's about time for the MJFA's. Now listen...we've been through the ups and downs together in this book and I sure as hell didn't get through 120 something chapters of this story to not get a vote or nomination..."

"Greg--please..." Michael groans. 

"Nah let me finish! I didn't go through sleepless nights of touring, listening to Mikey get some of that pus--"

"GREG!" Tatiana yells.

Michael quickly pushes Greg away before blushing. "Being on this journey with you all means the world to us. Without any of you we wouldn't exist. So we are asking our fans to please go vote and nominate this story in the MJFA'S."

"Also..." Tatiana giggles. "There's two MJFA's. One is under the account @mjmoonwalkerawards. The account will explain how to nominate."

"There is also another on the account MusicFic24. All of the information on how to vote is under the story Michael Jackson Fanfiction Awards 2017." Sheryl smiles.

"But still--regardless if this book wins or not, we still love you. And we wouldn't come to life if it wasn't for you." Michael blushes. "So thank you."

"I still wanna win though

"I still wanna win though." Greg mumbles.