ABL 02: Nioz

"Where?" I whispered looking around my surroundings, where the hell am I? There were people behind the woman who was standing in front of me, they were seated as if they were part of a council of some sort.

"Nioz my child," she said still smiling and my smile slowly grew as I stared at her, I chuckled and scratched my head.

"It's either I am dead or I am dreaming, because I don't know who you are and where I am," I said and she shook her head smiling.

"You are in Nioz, a planet in a different realm than the one you're from, Earth I believe it is called," she explained and that had me convinced she was crazy. I laughed and clapped my hands.

"Did Frank break into my apartment and take me into an asylum because I was seeing black butterflies?" I asked the woman, she was wearing a red long dress that reached her feet, her black hair was tied in such an elegant manner that made me believe she had some supremacy aura coming from her. Her eyes were a light shade of purple, and her kind smile was relaxing but kind of freaking me out as well.

I am a black young woman who lives alone and has a fast mouth at times, so this is really freaking me the fuck out.

"I'm sorry, but I don't know a Frank, and black butterflies you say? How often have you been seeing them?"

"Lady, the way you're being so soft is scaring me. Who are you?" I asked, taking a step back and she smiled, giggling a bit.

"My apologies, my name is Nyleve Acula, I am-" loud footsteps rang across the hall

"Mother, why was I summoned?" I heard the voice I never thought I would hear again, well hoped I would but hell! "What is she doing here?" He asked as he pointed an accusing finger at me, I frowned and looked at him from the corner of my eye.

"That's what we're trying to figure out, asshole," I said, crossing my arms over my chest. "Lady, this is your son?" I pointed to Miall and his growl literally vibrated the room, what the heck.

"She's Luna Acula to you," he roared and I stared at him.

"I don't know her!" I replied. "And who do you think you're talking to like that, you better watch your tone around me."

"And you better watch yours around me too, you don't know me," he said dangerously low as he stared down at me.

"Who do you think you're intimidating, just because we're in front of your mother doesn't mean I won't beat your ass," I said, stepping closer to him.

"I would love to see you try, human," he said and I cocked my head to the side.

"What, like that word is supposed to make me feel weak? I will hurt you, don't tempt me," I said.

"Yes, you are weak," he whispered and that's when I noticed his canines protruding out of his mouth.

"MIALL!" His mother shouted as she clapped her hands at him.

"What the fuck?" I whispered trying to register what that was, his teeth shrunk back into his mouth and I was not about to let him feel like he won because he bared his teeth.

"What? Because your teeth can come out of your mouth makes you think I am scared of you? Fucking dog," I whispered turning around to face his mother and he grabbed my arm so painfully I thought it was going to fall off.

"Miall she's pregnant!"

"Huh/ What?" Our heads snapped to his mother. "Who's pregnant?" I asked as I tried to pry myself away from his hold, but it got tighter and it felt like nails were digging into my arm. "Do you mind!?" I screamed at Miall and he let go.