ABL 17: Friends Shouldn't Kiss

I wasn't angry with Miall anymore, in fact, I liked the fact that he came to spend the rest of the day with me, even though in the beginning he acted like an ass but it was nice being around him.

I finished bathing and getting dressed, walking into my room, I found Miall sitting on the bed looking at the scan, I climbed behind him and peeked over his shoulder. "What gender do you think it is?" I asked him and he looked at me and shrugged. Is this what people mean when they say someone took their breath away? 

Staring at Miall like this felt illegal, his scent wafted through my nostrils and I had already fallen into a trap laid by his eyes, why do they look so soft today? His canines cutely showed as he smiled, he genuinely looked happy and it made me feel like I was falling for him. Why does it feel okay for me to want him even though I know he could never be with me. Perhaps I'm just too close to him.

"I don't know, whatever they are I want them despite what the pack says about it," he said and I nodded as I sat down with my back against the headboard, calming myself down.

"That's a shit rule by the way, 'if it's a boy he stays if it's a girl she may leave', very shit," I said imitating the perverted council member and he chuckled. "He's fucked up too, why is he even an official?"

"Do you really think I would let you leave with my baby?" He asked softly and I pouted before I smiled.

"Do you really think I would leave my baby here?" We stared at each other before he got up and smiled.

"Mother is back, I should leave now," he said and I nodded. He opened his arms and I stared at him weirdly.

"What are you doing?" I asked him and he motioned for me to come closer.

"We're friends now, so I think we should hug on it to seal the deal," he said and I got up laughing.

"In what world did you see this happening?"

"On your planet, most friends hug when they meet and leave don't they?" How often does he go there to have observed all of this?

"I wouldn't know, the only thing I did with my only friend was drink," I said as I wrapped my arms around his neck and he wrapped his around my waist. "But this feels nice," I muttered as he lightly squeezed me and lifted me up a bit, his hard body against mine was enough to leave some imagination in my head.

"Yeah, I'll come to see you tomorrow," he said and we slowly pulled away from the hug, my arms were still wrapped around his neck while his hands held onto my waist. Why don't I want to let go? It feels so warm here like this is where I'm supposed to be.

"So soon? What happened to the Miall who would ignore me for days if not weeks?" I teased and he laughed.

"I threw him away, he was a dick," he said and I giggled pressing my head against his shoulder. Once I realised what I did, I quickly pulled away but he was looking down at me.

"I'm sorry," I whispered and he shook his head.

"It's okay," he said softly as we stared at each other. I somehow stepped closer to him and his hands tightened around my waist, maybe I should unwrap my arms from his neck and say goodnight, but there's just something about his eyes that keeps pulling me in closer and closer.

"So, goodnight Miall," I said looking at him through my lashes. "Don't you have to go?" Our lips touched as I asked him.

"Yeah, I have to?" Our lips locked on each other hungrily and we both moaned simultaneously into the kiss. I tightened my arms around his neck and he deepened the kiss, his tongue licked across my lips and I wasted no time in accepting him in my mouth. Our tongues kissed each other as he grabbed my ass and picked me up, I wrapped my legs around his waist and moaned when I felt his bulge against my centre. If nothing happens right now, I'm going to lose it.

I felt his fingers dig into my bare thighs and not painfully, but pleasurably so and it drove me insane. Was this really happening?

"Amanah darling, I got your favourite food from that restaurant you said you like from earth, are you in your bedroom?" Miall and I separated from each other so quickly that you would swear we weren't just about to tear off each other's clothes.

"Yes mom, I'm in here with Miall!" I said as I quickly got under my blankets and sat up straight pulling a smile on my face. Miall stood there holding onto his jacket and biting his lip. Did she almost catch me kissing her son? Well, it's not like I'm not pregnant with his child.

"Oh! You actually came," Nyleve said, surprised looking at her son. He showed her the scan. This is awkward.

"Yes, I came to get the scans," he said, clearing his throat. I mentally giggled, why was that hot? What's wrong with me?

"Only?" She asked and he nodded. "I saw the baby's cot was also assembled, wasn't that you?"

"Oh yes, I did that too," oh Lord, she suspects something.

"Aww, that's my son that I raised well!" She exclaimed, hugging him. "I'm so happy you came," she said and we both smiled uncomfortably.

"Yes, well I have to go now. Thank you for the scans Amanah," he said and I nodded.

"Stay for dinner," she said smiling. Please say no, normally I would encourage him to stay but right now it felt uncomfortable.

"Oh I can't, I'm actually supposed to meet up with Malakhi about the border patrols, so maybe next time?"

"You could use the mind link?" He looked like he had run out of options so I decided to yawn and stretch my arms.

"Uhm, I'm a bit tired from today's work, so I'll be going to sleep now," I pulled the blankets over my shoulders and Miall nodded.

"See mom, Amanah is tired, so we can do the dinner next time okay?"

"Okay," she replied looking disappointed. This woman is so perfect she has managed to capture my heart in less than a month, so precious.

"See you tomorrow," he said as he chastely kissed her cheek and ran out of my room while Nyleve was still replying.

"Okay, tomorrow then," she said slowly. "Wow, he must be really excited for those border patrols," she muttered to herself, is she implying something else? "Let me not bother you, goodnight Amanah," she said with a smile as she tucked me in and I bid her goodnight as well.

As I lay on the bed on my own in the dark, I reflected on that kiss, a kiss that wasn't supposed to happen between friends. I groaned as I slid my hands down my face.

How am I going to face him now?