ABL 44 : You Won't Feel Pain...

Third Person P.O.V

"So this is going to be pretty simple," Impa said, clapping his hands. The room was filled with fire, but it wasn't burning hot. The temperature was enough to cause discomfort to those of different nature from the alpha's but it barely made a difference to them since they were already fired up.

Coincidentally enough, they had a better understanding of each other throughout the trials they've gone through so far. Miall could easily feel why Orion wasn't so fond of Impa. The proud man was loud and clearly had a huge ego.

Where Miall and Orion stood looked like dried-up lava, Impa smirked as he formed a fiery rod and pointed it at Orion. "I want a duel against the god of Lycans," he said, emphasising Orion's title and Orion rolled his eyes.

"A duel? Between a god and a lighter? Sure," Orion shrugged, rolling his neck; Impa's eye twitched as he stared at Orion in absolute hate. The two obviously had a knack for getting on each other's nerves.

"Because I am still a god, who is gracious. I'll allow your host to sit this one out. You might need help getting up," he smirked, cocking his head to the side. A chair appeared next to Miall, and Orion chuckled.

"I wasn't going to ask him to join me since, after all, this is between us," Miall was curious as to what happened between them. Orion seemed to have some kind of tension with all of the gods, and Miall thought it sucked that he was caught up in it too.

Orion's suit disappeared as he changed into his Lycan form. His grey fur stood out in the red room, his half moon crest etched into his forehead glowed just as the gold bracelets that were wrapped around his wrists as well as his ankles. Orion grew taller as he stretched out in his form, a dark blue leather cloth wrapped around his waist allowing him room to move around.

Even though Miall had seen this form many times, he was always left in awe. To witness Orion in such a godly form was always an honour. Just like last time, two gold staffs formed in Orion's hands and he smirked, looking at Impa.

"Are you ready now?" Impa rolled his eyes and Orion was the first to attack. Normally he would let his enemy go first so that he could learn their fighting pattern, however, he had fought with Impa on many occasions he knew where to strike first.

Raising his staff aiming for Impa's head, Orion pushed it down with heavy force and Impa stopped it by raising his own rod. Orion smiled and slammed the other one right into his side, earning a groan from him.

Impa successfully pushed Orion away from him, this time he took the lead swinging his rod. From where Miall sat, he was so impressed by the fight and could clearly see how far away he was from Orion's level. It almost looked as if they were dancing as their weapons clashed against each other inducing sparks.

The fight kept Miall on edge as he watched, they were powerful and the aura coming from the fight was intense. It was clear none of them had the intention of backing off until one was on the ground.

Orion twisted his staff in his hands and aimed for Impa's legs. Having felt the brunt force, Impa almost buckled but he quickly gained his balance. At this point, both gods had totally been infused in the fight.

Impa's eyes were a complete red while Orion's eyes were gold, they were both fighting with their full power and if anyone wanted to stop them, that person had to be much more powerful than they were.

The room shook as the two fought intently against each other. Impa's back grew wings and he headed up, Orion growled and another tail grew as he wrapped it around Impa's ankle bringing him down with immaculate force.

Miall gasped as he saw another tail growing, joining the two that were there. Orion can grow multiple tails, Miall thought to himself. This fight had already been interesting right off the bat, however now, things that were almost a myth were happening.