ABL 63: I'll Love You...

Warning: Some disturbing stuff will be written here, if y'all are sensitive I suggest we skip this chapter and wait for the next one. Love ya!

"Hmm, you said what?" I turned to face Miall, he was standing in the kitchen with a bowl in his hands filled with cereal...I'm proud to admit that I have influenced his food choice a bit, but sometimes he just goes beyond my expectations.

"We've been summoned to a council meeting; Drystan's the host," he shrugged, and I snarled, looking away.

"Well I didn't get an invitation, so I'm not going," I picked up the squishy toy and tried to get Kye's attention with it but he wasn't having it.

He drooled over his 'weight' toy that Miall just got him; according to Miall Kye needs to grow stronger so that he can protect his sister...the kid is only 3 months old.

"Come on, Amanah. You know what he means," Miall probed as he sat down behind me on the couch. He spread his knees so that I was sitting directly between his thighs, his hand moved down to my throat and he tilted my head upwards and I frowned. "If he says anything you're not fine with we'll leave immediately before I hurt him," he whispered.

"He only says stuff I'm not fine with, and I'll be the one to hurt him," I grumbled as I pulled away from him once I saw him smile.

"So we're going?"

"Yeah yeah, I'm just going to ask Anin to take care of Kye," I said heading to my room to get changed. I got dressed in a summer dress because this heat was insane but with all the trees surrounding this beautiful place, the shade was terrific.

"We won't take long; we'll be back in a few hours," I heard Miall tell Anin.

"Yeah, whatever, we know how to take care of a child; just leave already," Malakhi groaned as he pushed Miall.

"I know you mean Anin knows how to take care of Kye," I said as I reached the last step and Miall's frown deepened.

"That's too short," he stared at my dress with a deadly glare; I could feel my thighs heating up just from the glare.

"It's too hot," I responded.

"That isn't short," Anin joined us with Kye in her arms.

"It is hot," Malakhi added, and we all stared at him because of his backward comment. "I meant the heat; it's hot," he fanned himself.

"Besides, I want to give Drystan something to discuss at the meeting today. I'm sure he's ready to try and humiliate me," I sighed confidently as I folded my arms over my belly.

Maybe I was too confident. Now that I am sitting here in this room, right in the middle with all these people around me, I was too confident.

I stared at the screen emptily as I watched the content that was playing, I could hear Miall's shouts of disapproval, but he wasn't the only one opposed to it.

Most of them gave in their sounds of disappointment, anger and frustration, while others kept quiet. I was among the quiet ones, I didn't know if I was feeling anything, but I knew I was surprised.

Boy, was I surprised.

The video played as if it was just happening all over again. Pinned down by friends while they were all having their way with me. My screams eventually died down, and I just let it happen.

Just like then, I chose to be quiet and watch it happen. I can't transport to another place. I can't scream. I can't cry because nothing will change what's happening.

My shoulder is bloody, their groans of pleasure ringing freshly in my ears. My dried-up cheeks are puffy, my mouth still in a straight line while theirs are contoured up in a snarky grin, just like Drystan's.