ABL 57: Please Touch Me

Orion and I crossed our arms over our chests as we watched Amanah walk in circles around the kitchen with that scentless baby embraced in her warm arms. She cooed at him like a baby-crazed maniac and wasn't paying us any mind. That's what it has been like for a week. 

"Do you think she would mind if we switched him out with a doll?" Orion asked, and Amanah raised her head as if she heard something.

"What's wrong? Are you perhaps tired of carrying him?" I questioned, and she looked down at him and shook her head before she turned to stare at me with an indescribable look. 

"I thought I felt maliciousness from you," she whispered before she smiled. "I must be going crazy," she laughed, and I hesitantly laughed with her. 

"Malicious? Not ever," I smiled, and she nodded as she left the kitchen, heading to the dining room where she had forced me to build a makeshift bed for the baby. 

"Make him go away. When was the last time we had Amanah to ourselves?" Orion groaned out, and I stared at the baby. "Look at him squealing as she plays with him; that should be us," he grumbles, glaring at the baby. 

Amanah raised her head again and looked at us with her eyebrows pulled together. "Is something wrong?" I asked softly, and she shook her head. 

"Do you think you can go get us another blanket? The room suddenly feels cold," she smiled, and I nodded as I followed her instructions. 

"Orion, you have to stop," I sighed as I grabbed the blankets, and he huffed, turning his head to the side. 

"Then tell her to make time for us," he whined, and I smiled as I closed the door and made my way downstairs. "When was the last time you smelled her hair? Or touched her small figure? What about-"

"I get it," I stopped his rant as I handed Amanah the blanket and pressed a kiss on her head; she smiled and touched my hand before turning her attention back to the baby. "Happy?" I asked Orion, and he rolled his eyes. 

I sat down on the couch, watching her as she played with the kid. He happily grabbed Amanah's finger and pulled it into his mouth. Amanah giggled as she pulled her finger away from his curious mouth. 

Amanah picks him up and holds him against her chest as she rocks him; he squeals happily and puts his small chubby hands on her chest, pulling the top of her dress down. Amanah giggles as he places his hand on her boob. I watch as his hands wobble with the movement of her full breasts. 

"Are you hungry again?" She turns her head to look at him; I noticed how bright her smile is as she takes care of this unscented baby. She shows him off as if he's her own. Like he is her whole world. 

I'm grateful that she has such a kind heart to take care of this strange baby, but sometimes I feel as if he might be taking over the spot that's supposed to belong to our baby. I know I sound stupidly foolish right now, but I am jealous of the hold he already has over her. 

The boy squeals louder than last time as his head falls onto Amanah's chest; what's that sound? I look closer to inspect, and he's sucking Amanah's cleavage. His lips are on her body, and his little chubby fingers are grabbing her boobs!

I pull the baby off her and stare at him; Amanah shoots up and tries to take him from me. "At least hold him properly!" 

"Look here; those are mine!" I pointed to her breasts, and he stared at me with big eyes. "I don't care if you're hungry or what, but you don't touch what's mine," I said, and he put his fingers into his mouth as he watched me rant on about how he is not allowed to touch her boobs. 

"Okay, he gets it, now give him back," Amanah reached out her hands, but I was pretty not done with the boy. 

"I don't like to share, and most importantly, I don't know you. You're only here because my mate wants you here. My lycan and I don't like you at all," I said, and he quietly looked at me; within seconds, he started laughing and squealing while clapping his hands. "What's so funny?" I questioned and turned to look at Amanah, who was also giggling. 

"Your ears are out," she pointed to my head, and I passed her the baby in embarrassment. "I didn't know you could do that," she laughed as she took the baby, but all he did was put out his hands in my direction; I refuse to look at the cause of my humiliation. "I think they're cute," she giggled, and I felt them perk up as I turned to look at her again. 

"Really?" I asked excitedly, and she nodded as she pointed to my shorts. 

"Yeah, I like your tail too. So fluffy," she commented softly, and my body froze. Out of all the times, why now? Why? Why? WHY!

"Amanah," I called out calmly, and she looked up at me with a kind smile. "Do you think you could call my mom? Tell her it's an emergency," I said, and her eyes looked at me in confusion. "Please?"

"Okay," she whispered as she took out her phone. 

"Thank you; I'll be upstairs," I excused myself, and the boy looked at me in disappointment as I left. 

"Hmm, I wonder what's wrong with daddy?" I heard Amanah mutter behind me. 

"Orion, why?" I grumbled as I hid underneath my sheets. 

"I'm just as embarrassed. I swear I had no idea," he groaned as he looked the other way. 

"We'll have to stay away from Amanah for at least a week," I said sadly, and Orion shot me a look of disapproval, but he didn't say anything. 

"Do we, though? We handled it perfectly fine last time," he said, and I shot him a look. 

"That was before she marked us, fuck this is so frustrating," I groaned into the pillow. 

"Hey sweetie, I received your message," I heard my mom downstairs as she talked to Amanah. "Where's Miall?" 

"He's upstairs; he got embarrassed after his ears and tail showed in front of us," Amanah said, and I could hear my mom sniffing the air, making me bury myself further into my bed. 

"Oh," mother said knowingly. "How about I take care of this angel tonight? And you take care of Miall?" 

"Why? Is he sick?" Amanah asked worriedly. 

"Uhm, just let me get the baby. You can come to fetch him tomorrow," My mom said. 

"But you don't have his clothes or nappies, neither do you have milk for him; let me pack it for you."

"It's alright, Amanah; this isn't the first time I'm caring for a baby. You go take care of Miall, hmm?" 

"Uhm, okay," she answered, and I heard the door close, I sniffed the air, and I could tell my mom was gone. "Let me go check on Miall then," Amanah said slowly as she turned around only to bump into my chest. "Motherfucker!" She screamed as she looked up at me. "When did you get here?" 

"Amanah," I groaned, feeling the effects of having her so close to me. 

"What's wrong?" She asked as she put the back of her hand on my forehead. "Are you sick? Should I make you something to eat?" 

"Why would you have to when you're right here?" I muttered, and she looked at me, shocked.

"Huh?" She said softly as I slid my hands under her thighs, picking her up. "Huh?" Her panic was loud as she tightly held onto my shirt. "Miahmmm," she moaned as I pressed my lips to the mark on her neck. 

My teeth gently grazed against her mark, and she held my face pulling me away from her neck; her eyes widened as I muttered, 

"Please touch me."

A/N, I wanted to make it longer, but I figured I could just put all that stuff into the next chapter.