ABL 31: Sunken Ship

"Does it really make you sad?" I asked amused and she unhooked our arms and pinched my cheeks.

"Yes! No one should ever grow up alone, and you care so much about everyone, even Willow," she gagged and I laughed. "That it hurts me to see you so lonely, I want to crush the person's head who left you alone," she said as her fist met her open hand. "I'm really glad you met Frank because then I wouldn't have met you," she said, hugging me.

"Don't you mean Miall?"

"Nobody cares about that man, now let's go!" Eventually, we did reach the bar despite almost getting lost so many times as if she knew where his bar was.

We pulled the doors open and it was packed...with gays? What happened to this bar? Anin and I laughed as we pushed through the people, oh my gosh, what is happening? There was a raised platform with a pole right in the middle and they were dancing so exotically, I had no words but all I could do was laugh and cheer along with all the other people.

We finally made it to the bar and I knocked on the counter getting Frank's attention.

"GET OUT!" He yelled as he jumped over the counter not caring about all the drinks he knocked down. "GET THE FUCK OUT!!!" He pulled me into his arms and we were both literally shaking as we hugged.

"I missed you!" I suddenly cried out as I held onto him tightly, I honestly loved Frank with all my heart and might. Yes, he was a shit boss and was always flirting but I SERIOUSLY LOVED THIS MAN MORE THAN ANYTHING.

"I don't believe this," he hugged me tighter and pulled away from me and looked me up and down shaking his head. "You're so pregnant," he trailed out and I stopped crying and punched him in the chest.

"Shut up!" I sniffled giggling. I was so happy to be around him, my heart felt as if it was growing flowers that wouldn't stop blooming and the tears just wouldn't stop flowing, my smile felt genuine and I truly felt happy.

Frank climbed on the counter again and screamed at the top of his lungs getting everyone's attention. "MY BABY IS FINALLY BACK HOME, LETS PARTY TILL THE SUN COMES UP!" Cheers erupted from the people and he jumped down the counter and kissed my cheek multiple times. "I fucking missed you Amanah, this place hasn't been the same since you chose dick over me," he rocked us to the side and I laughed.

"I should've chosen you," I admitted sadly, my attempt at having a family was failing and it sucked.

"Of course, now who is this gorgeous woman!" He literally pushed me aside as he grabbed Anin's hand and kissed it. "I'm Frank, the owner of this bar," he winked with that panty-dropping smile and it was good to see that hadn't changed.

"I'm Anin, her doctor and friend," she giggled.

"And she's Malakhi's girlfriend," I added, patting his back. "She's taken Frankie," I went on and he shrugged, still staring at Anin flirtily.

"Is she married to him?"

"No," I answered despite knowing what was going to be his answer.

"Then nothing is finalised, she's still available," he said as he flipped his hair and that ladies and gentleman was Frankie flirting, it worked eighty percent of the time.

"They're extremely in love, now stop it," I said, taking his hand from hers. "Stop it, and get back to work," I pointed my finger at him and he chuckled, this time he walked around instead of climbing over the counter.

Anin held my hand and gave me a pointed look and said, "Why would you say that I'm Malakhi's girlfriend and that we're very in love?" She asked and I smirked leaning in closer.

"Are you not?" I asked simply and her eyes opened as wide as saucers, aww she was blushing!

"N-no we're nnnnot," she stuttered and I giggled nodding.

"Sure," I shrugged and Frankie placed two drinks in front of us.

"A Mai Tai for you my lady, and orange juice for you pregnant woman," he stuck his tongue out for me and I raised my middle finger. "Be good, I'll be back," he said and winked at Anin.

"Has he always been this flirtatious?" She asked and I nodded as I sipped my juice.

"Yeah, now think carefully...would you rather have Malakhi's flirting or Frankie's?" I asked leaning against the counter and she blushed looking away. "Oooh, you prefer Malakhi right? I've seen the looks y'all give each other," I smiled.

"What looks?" She asked, pretending to be oblivious.

"Like you want to fuck and fuck and just fuck," I shrugged and she gasped. "And continue fucking," I went on and she hit my shoulder. "Ow!"

"Stop being so vulgar!" She scolded and I giggled leaning in towards her.

"But really, that's what you think when you see him is it not?" I asked and she kept quiet. "I know if I wasn't attracted to Miall, that's all I would be thinking of when I saw Malakhi, he's that hot," I whispered and I could see her clench her jaw. "Just thinking about his hot body has my body humming," I looked at her from the corner of my eye and smirked once I saw her reaction. "You know, if I were not pre-"

"Amanah," she whispered softly.

"Hmm?" I answered amusedly.

"If you would like to see your baby's birth, I suggest you stop talking right now," she warned calmly and I burst out laughing.

"SEE! Come on, just get with the man already, he is head over heels for you and you're equally insane about him seeing how you'd put me in a coma for him!"

"It's not that easy, I can't just be with him if we aren't mates," she whispered and I rolled my eyes.

"Fuck mates! I got pregnant regardless of the fact I am not Miall's mate, he fucked Willow and they're not even mates...if that's all possible that just means you and Malakhi have a great fucking chance together," I said raising my hands.

"It's a different story with you and Miall."

I grabbed her by the shirt and pulled her close to me and looked right into her eyes. "Bullshit, just fuck Malakhi cause I know you want to, and be happy with him. Stop being so scared," I whispered softly, more than anything I wanted them to be happy together.

"I'm way older than him," she whispered back and I rolled my eyes.

"That's not stopping him from pursuing you, just take the chance and ride the young dick and have many mixed pups together okay?" I pressed my forehead against hers. "Okay, Anin?"

"Okay Amanah," she giggled and I laughed, kissing her cheek. "Only if you agree to not give up on Miall," she pointed her finger at me and I rolled my eyes.

"That one is a sunken ship," I said, waving my hand.

"What's a sunken ship?"

A/N PART TWO