ABL 24: A Ruse

I stared at Miall the whole time we stood on the stage, his expression and body language had changed and he seriously looked like an Alpha, a hot one at that.

As always, he left the two, three buttons of his shirt undone, with his hands in his pockets as he stared straight ahead, emitting this dominating aura, dominate me in bed, please.

His right eye twitched and he turned, staring at me. "Face forward," he mouthed and I scowled.

"Kiss me," I mouthed back and he squinted his eyes before commanding me to face forward again and I did, what can a girl do to get a kiss in this place huh? I know I said I was okay with pretending that kiss didn't happen, but it's all I think of and of course, more, do you blame me?

And this stupid mark has been itching as if it wants to be bitten again. I got an idea and tugged at Miall's shirt, he looked down at me and I smiled innocently. I pointed to my neck and expressed, "Bite me again," he opened his eyes in horror and I pouted. "Anywhere," I continued, "Please," I added and he held the top of my head and turned it to face forward, exactly where I was avoiding. The swarm of people who intensively listened to Nyleve and all those eyes were staring at us, I'm sure everyone understood what this was, a love affair happening right in front of them.

I hugged Miall's arm and he tried to gently push me off but I held on as if my life depended on it, I had no idea what was causing me to behave this way but I really wanted, no, needed him to hold me in his strong arms and fuck I don't know, maybe fuck me?

I really had been in the mood lately and no matter how many times I touched myself, I never got the relief of getting off, of course thinking of Miall only got me to the edge but never over it, like what do I need to do to have the big 'O' like I did that night?

"Amanah," Miall leaned down whispering.

"Hmm?" I responded enjoying the closeness, even though we were both clothed unfortunately and in front of people.

"Stop thinking so much," he said and I looked up at him confused. "It's written all over your face and the pack is wondering if you're okay," he said and I pouted.

"Okay, sorry," I said and clutched his arm tighter, no pack I am not okay. I am very horny and the only person I want to fuck me won't because he's dating Willow, ugh.

"Now, Alpha please welcome our newest member," Nyleve said smiling and Miall took a step forward and as much as I wanted to stay glued to him, I stayed glued to the floor, he was like my shield and I was suddenly feeling frightened right now.

Despite having Malakhi on my right, cheering on his Alpha, I suddenly felt dizzy and scared. What if I faint? Oh God, I think I want to vomit. I stared at the hand that was right in front of my face, slowly looking up I saw it belonged to Miall and all the anxiety and nervousness I was feeling lessened, I put my hand into Mialls and he gave me a kind smile.

Miall? Kind smile? To me? I'm about to be thrown off this platform, aren't I? I mean yes I would like to sit on the man's face but that doesn't mean I fully trust him yet!

"Don't worry, it will all be okay," Miall said gently and I bit my lip now scared more than ever.

"You're going to throw me off this platform aren't you?" I asked and I heard laughter from the crowd.

"I would rather push my Beta off," he said, shrugging and the laughing grew.

"Not cool Alpha!" Malakhi said pointing to us.

"Let me help you kneel," Miall said and I raised my eyebrow. "Not for that, get your mind out the gutter Amanah," I smiled and shrugged.

"Can't blame a girl for trying."