ABL 60: In This World

"Why is it so hot?"I groaned, pulling off my shirt. Miall looked up and grinned as he propped his head on his hand.

"Because of you," he said, and I looked at him out of the corner of my eye. "I forgot to open the windows during the day," he said, sitting up.

"Mh," I hummed as I sat down on the bed, grabbing the lotion.

"What is that?" He asked, leaning closer to me.

"What?"

"Those things on your nails?" He pointed to my hands, and I smiled, raising my hands and flexing my fingers.

"Oh, I got my nails done as well today. Now I have claws as you do," I smiled brightly. "But mine are artistically done."

"Why would you want to have claws?"

"Because these nails make my fingers look good," I said, and he stared at them before smiling.

"Then let's test them," he said, grinning almost insanely.

"How?"

"On my back," he said, sitting up, and it was hard to ignore the tent in his shorts when it was poking my leg.

"No," I said, moving back, and he came closer, nodding. "Tomorrow is the function; I have to-" I lost my train of speech when he pressed his lips on my neck. "Miall," I whined, holding his face.

"The marks you gave me are disappearing. I need new ones," he said innocently. How can he sound innocent when saying that?

"Stop lying; your back is still fairly scarred," I said, touching his back, and he retaliated by palming my boob.

"Not enough; it should be fully scarred by your artistic claws," he kissed my chin while gently squeezing my tit. "Hmm?" He moved his hips upwards, and I could feel his erection on my thigh.

"Have you always been like this?" I asked, wrapping my arms around his neck. "Are you still in heat?"

"Nope, but I'm curious. I want to feel your nails dancing all over my back," he said lowly, tenderly biting my cheek. 

"You like biting, don't you?" I asked mindlessly, trying to distract him from what his fingers were doing on my lower back; however, he seemed to be winning in distracting me. 

"Should I stop?" He raised his eyebrows, and I shook my head. "You know what would be better than your nail marks on my back?"

"What would?" I'm curious to hear what this lunatic says now. 

"A scar on my face so that I could show it off, nobody will be able to see your nail marks unless I'm training, but if it's on my face, everybody will know I belong to you." I squinted my eyes as I took in what he said. 

"I can't believe you're the one who fathered the child I'm pregnant with. You seemed completely sane when I met you. Why are you only revealing your insanity now?"

"Because I'm crazy about you," he mumbled, pressing his head on my boobs. "So the scar on the face is out?" His voice moved vibrations down to my core, and I shivered, feeling the warmth spread throughout my body. "Are you cold?" 

"No, and yes, the scar on the face is out. Why would you want to ruin such a beautiful face?" I questioned as I raised his head, and he grinned proudly, closing his eyes. 

"You think I have a beautiful face?" Oh Lord, not this again. 

"Let's go to sleep Miall," I said as I unwrapped myself from him, but he kept his arms around me. 

"Together or with each other?"

"Where's the difference?" I asked, and he smiled, getting up. 

"Together means we just go to sleep, and with each other means we don't just sleep, but what we'll be doing will make us fall asleep," he said, and I crossed my arms over my chest.