ABL 51: At Home

It has been more than a few days since I've seen Miall's package...I have not yet recovered.

Not because of its size or anything like that, but because it was there, hovering over me, and I freaked out!

I did not only freak out, but I also resorted to avoiding him because it's way better that way. Every time I get a whiff of him or even see his shadow, I get excited. Too excited, I'll admit.

My breasts just become painfully stiff, but I'll blame that on the third trimester. My lower region tingles and I have to fight myself from moaning.

He really is making it hard for me just to live! I said I've resorted to avoiding him, but that's more of a fail because the man is everywhere I am.

The only time we are ever apart from each other is when I'm at the nursing school volunteering, or wherever else Nyleve takes me but that does not stop him from fetching me from wherever God knows where he was just because 'he can'.

I'm pretty sure Miall knows the effects he has on me, which is why he has made an extra effort in everything. He smells extra good. I can't even describe it!

It's like fresh dew mixed with all the sweet things I like to eat. All I know is he is alluring. Every time I do smell him, all I want to do is climb on his lap and do things with him.

But I can't.

We've somehow drawn boundaries with each other, at first all I wanted to do was get him in bed but now whenever I think about it I feel shy and almost embarrassed for thinking of such things.

Just thinking of our first and only night always has me weeping wet; he really pays attention to reactions.

The way his skilful fingers moved across my thighs before grabbing my leg, digging his fingers into my thigh and pressing his wet lips in my inner thigh.

Softly biting on the skin, making me whimper in pleasure as he darted his tongue out and dragged it upwards.

"Amanah," his deep voice groaned out as he stared at me right in the eye, with a proud glint over the sinful acts he was performing on my body. "Amanah!"

"Huh?" I snapped out of my thoughts, turning to look at Miall. "Fuck," I whispered as I quickly closed the tap...I got distracted again!

"Are you okay?" He asked smirking and I groaned rolling my eyes. I pulled at my wet shirt and grumbled under my breath.

"I'm fine," I pulled off my shirt and Miall stared at me grinning. Why couldn't we just be really in love and not just co-parents?

He hasn't made a move. I haven't made a move; this is so annoying!

"Where are you off to anyway?" He asked as he raised his cup to his lips. He tilted his head slightly backwards exposing that neck, his apple bobbed as he swallowed his drink...how can an innocent action like that seem so sexy?

Something is wrong with me.

"To the gym, they have a pregnant session today and I promised to come," I explained as I changed my shirt. Miall followed right behind me; even though we were still in the same house, he was still right on my ass.

"Can I come with you?"

"You don't have to," I waved my hand as I tied my hair.

"I want to, though. Can I please just have this opportunity to do something right for you and the baby... please?" He begged, staring at me through the mirror. He didn't have to put it like that.

"It's not like I've ever stopped you," I said as I got out of my bathroom. "Come on, I don't want to be late," I placed my hands on my hips, and he smiled as he ran to his room to get changed.