ABL 69: Gets Me Excited

I looked for Frank, but I couldn't see him anywhere in these crowds, so I pulled Miall towards the bar and leaned against it. A male bartender was making drinks, and Frankie was still missing in action.

I was starting to feel a bit sad, but the bartender came to us and asked us what we would like to drink.

"Do you know where Frank is?" I asked, and he pointed behind us. Frankie's eyes connected with mine as if he felt it, and I grinned brightly.

He rushed toward me, leaving the group of girls that were surrounding him. "You fuckin' hoe!" He grunted as he wrapped his arms around my waist and spun us around. "You're still alive, thank God!" He hugged me tightly before pulling away and looking at me. "My baby," he whimpered and pulled me back into his arms. "My gorgeous, gorgeous baby," he repeated as he rocked us to the side.

"I missed you too," I said as I patted his head gently.

"Okay, that's enough," Miall pulled me away from the hug and wrapped his arm around my waist possessively.

"You're the one that's been keeping her away from me, aren't you?" Frank stared up at Miall and clicked his tongue. "At least you're hot so that I can forgive you," he rolled his eyes and crossed his arms over his chest.

"I think that's the only reason I was able to stay away from you," I commented as I held onto Miall's arm, which seemed to be getting tighter and tighter, but not to the point of hurting me.

"Mh, it could only be dick that could," he said, and I opened my mouth in shock. "Baby, as you can see, it's quite a busy night. Do you want to help out? Like old times?" He grinned, and I nodded.

"I would love to! We can hang around for some time, right?" I turned to face Miall, and I know he really wanted to say no, but he agreed.

"Great! The bar is yours and Nick's, of course," he said, pointing to the bartender. When we arrived, I was in a haze as I looked for Frank, but now, seeing this Nick guy, he's pretty handsome. He has dark hair, tattoos, and pale skin, but he's still handsome.

"Hey darling, what can I get you?" I asked Miall as I leaned against the counter. He sat in the same seat as the first night we met and smiled.

"I'll have a gin," he said, and I cocked my head to the side, clicking my tongue.

"Really? You came here just to have a gin?" I smiled, and he chuckled, leaning in closer.

"Then what do you recommend?" He whispered, and his eyes dipped down to my breasts.

"A negroni," I said, and he smirked, leaning against his chair. I fixed him up the drink and passed it over to him. I also helped Nick with his orders in between tending to Miall, who was keen on getting me tipsy.

We made it outside for fresh air, and he pulled me into the dark alleyway and pressed me against the wall. "You know, there might be piss on this wall," I laughed drunkenly, and Miall snorted, pressing his lips on mine.

Our tongues clashed as we both battled for dominance, even though I knew it belonged to him; it was fun. Miall won as he picked me up and pressed me in between him and the wall.

I pulled his bottom lip in between my teeth and bit him; he grinned before pushing his tongue into my mouth. The drunk kiss also, mixed with his blood, turned me on; Miall pressed our hips together.

His hands pulled my dress a bit higher as he began grinding on me. I gasped in his mouth, searching for air and surprised at the pleasure that was building up in my belly.

"Let's go home," I whimpered in Miall's ear, and he sank his teeth in my neck; my hips bucked against him as I was getting closer to my orgasm.

Miall's fingers dug into my thighs while I dug my nails into his back; as much as I wanted to scream out to the world how I was being pleasured in an alleyway, I could barely form the vowels.

"Miall," I moaned, feeling the wet friction against my clit build up faster with his thrusts.

"Yes, baby?" He hummed as he licked my neck; his eyes stared up at mine and glowed; the way his eyebrows came closer together told me he was about to reach his climax just as I was.

He clenched his jaw and dragged his nail down my inner thigh, and I came undone. The pain, the expression and the pace all got me there, and I was left panting as Miall rushed for his climax.

He pressed himself against me and buried his face in my neck; he chuckled as he rocked slowly, still gripping my thighs. "Fuck," he muttered, and I clenched. "You made me cum in my pants," he breathed out as he looked at me.

Miall could recite the whole alphabet, and I would still get wet; this man's voice does things to me. His expressions do things to me. Him just breathing gets me excited!

"That's how you got pregnant in the first place, girl! Get your ass back in that pub!" Frank said, and I giggled, burying my face in Miall's chest. "This girl always has me worrying over her; look at her repeating the same thing twice," he said to himself as he walked away.

I was feeling too embarrassed to even look up. Did he see the whole thing? How long had he been standing there?

"Don't worry, he just got here now," Miall said, kissing my eyes. "He didn't see anything...or hear anything too," he confirmed, and I peeked up at him, still embarrassed.

"You promise?"

"Yeah, I've got great hearing," he grinned as he let me down carefully, and I clicked my tongue; I was sober now and obviously wasn't going to agree to do this again in an alleyway.

As exciting as that was, I only ever do such things when I'm drunk, and it's always Miall that encourages me to do so.

I faced the wall as I fixed myself up, and Miall pressed himself against me.

"Amanah, your wet sounds are making me hard," he whispered as he touched my face and turned me around.

"What? You just came," I whispered, and he leaned down, capturing my lips once more, I could feel them buzzing from being kissed so much, but I wasn't complaining.

"So did you, but you're still clenching. Do you want me in there? Sliding in and out of you? I want to hear your gasps as you try to call my name or beg me to stop while you're pulling me closer. What do you want, baby, hmm?"

Oh. My. Gosh.

"That's so unfair," I breathed out, stomping my feet; how does he get me so bothered with just a few words? A few fucking words.

He has painted the image for me, and I have fallen into his trap.

"All I did was ask you what you want," he laughed as he fixed his shirt.

"Yes," I whispered, and he raised his eyebrow. "I want you to fuck me," I bit my lip as I pulled him closer by his shirt.

Miall stared at me and grinned; he pulled my lip from my teeth and what he said made my knees go weak.

"I won't be fucking you tonight, Amanah. I'll be making love to you."

A/n a double!  I should be sleeping but here I am on a school night!