ABL 41: Memory Trip

MIALL'S POV

BEFORE MIALL WOKE UP

"Fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck!" Orion ranted as he walked up and down. "Fuck!" He screamed into the bright open room.

I sat down quietly and watched as he took out all of his frustrations by kicking the air or swearing it out, things that he would never do in front of Amanah.

"You don't fucking listen," he directed to me as he stared at me from the corner of his eyes. "This is the last fucking place I'd rather be!" He shouted and gave the room middle fingers.

"Where are we?" I asked him and he groaned sitting down next to me, he wore a suit and didn't look as half bad as he normally does.

"We've been summoned by the Gods," he replied as he fixed my jacket. "Don't say a word," he said sternly and I raised my eyebrows.

"You will do all the talking?" I asked amusedly, after all, he's the one that was fighting with the room just now.

"Yes, because you are a fucking idiot. Just follow my lead and then we'll be out here quickly and back to Amanah," he took a deep breath in and stared ahead blankly.

"Why was it so painful to wake up?" I asked him and he sighed, rolling his eyes.

"Because they're dicks, they will summon you in the worst fucking way possible," he clenched his jaw and released a heavy breath.

"Why are you swearing so much?"

"You're like a fucking child right now, can you shut up!" Orion snapped and I raised my hands and looked away from him, taking in our surroundings.

It wasn't weird for me and Orion to be in one room subconsciously, since we had already created our own room but it was different now, it felt like we were two whole beings with our own thoughts and different bodies in one space.

"Can I ask you one more thing?" I looked at him and his right eye twitched.

"What?" He gritted out.

"We look like twins, I don't like that," I said and he rolled his eyes. Rolling his shoulders, he grew slightly taller and bigger. His half crest glistened its way onto his forehead and his eyes shone brighter.

I remember the first day he showed me this appearance and how madly excited I was to have such a Lycan who was really cool and different from the rest.

I turned my body to face Orion, he had closed his eyes and that's when I realised I really got him used to sleeping. I opened my mouth ready to face Orion but someone interrupted me.

"I fu-"

"Orion, Miall!" A female voice called out our names and you could hear the authority in it, so heavy with power.

"Here we go," Orion muttered as we both stood up. The rooms changed within a split second. Orion and I stood on a platform, looking up to where they all sat.

There sat all the Gods we believed in, high in their might, and I was in awe. The sun's setting behind them created a halo around their figures as they looked down upon us with their strict gazes.

There were five high chairs. All are occupied except for one. Sun, Earth, Water, Fire and Moon was the only empty chair that sat right in the middle of the other two.

"Still showing off aren't you guys?" Orion yawned and I stared at him shocked. How can he say that to them?

"You're just bitter you aren't up here with us," the woman who sat by Sun smirked; Orion scoffed and said.

"You're just missing me there, Ylil, don't worry I'll be back soon," he said glumly and she matched his grin. "So, why have we been summoned... painfully so too?"