ABL 33: Moving Back In

I will admit, I regret returning to Nioz, and no, it isn't because of Miall but because of Nyleve!

"Sit up straight," she scolded again for the third time today. Yes, that's right. I am in training on how to become a Luna, and I HATE IT! I've only eaten twice today, and it's only 11 a.m. I am starving!

We were currently at a woman-only gathering and were the stories, not saucy? Who would've thought that even mates would complain so much about their partners? I used to think (according to earth books) that wolves were insatiable but here go these women saying their men ain't performing in bed anymore, girl!

How sad really, well it's not as if I'm any better cause I have been very celibate since I got here, and it seems I will be until the end of time.

They weren't only talking about things under the sheets, but they were also going on about how much more authoritative roles they wanted to have in the community and I agreed wholeheartedly, that uplifting women was a priority for me and I hope I could somehow succeed.

"Okay, I will take all the queries to the alpha," Nyleve stood up, and God, this woman was majestic. Why can't she stay Luna forever? "I will talk to him about us having more factual roles in the community," she said with a soft smile.

"And the sex bit," I raised my finger. "Satisfied women are happy women," I said raising my fist and Nyleve stared at me as if I had grown an extra head. "Sorry," I whispered, shrinking back into my seat. This job sucks!

"Well then, if that is all today..." she paused waiting for anyone to come up with another point. "Meeting is adjourned," they all got up in uniform and left peacefully, conversing amongst themselves.

"Finally," I groaned as I stood up and stretched my arms over my head. "Are we going home now?" I asked excitedly. I was so ready to take off this dress Nyleve insisted I wear.

It was a loose-fitting dress that somehow tightly clung to my chest, and with every breath I took, my chin would meet my breasts...how pleasant.

"No, we just have one more place to go and then you're good to go home," she said and I mentally groaned following behind her. Luckily the place wasn't that far away from our last location, but come on I was starving.

Y'all, please tell me this woman did not just take me to a daycare centre that is highly full of kids? This must be a hallucination.

"Okay, so this is Eclipse Nurture Centre. I brought you here today so that you could somehow prepare yourself for your little one," she said with a soft smile and I cringely smiled.

"Mine's human," I gulped and she giggled, waving away the imaginary words I had just said. "No really," I said and she put her hand in front of her mouth to stop giggling; what a lady.

"Don't be silly, come on," she said, hooking her arm around mine.

"Do you perhaps know something I don't?" I asked her, and she paused and looked ahead before slowly shaking her head.

"I only know what you know. Do you perhaps know something? About your situation with Miall? How do you feel about him?"

"I want to strangle your son Nyleve, and make sure he never breathes again...that's how I feel about him," I said and Nyleve burst out laughing.

"Argh, I swear Luca men will always infuriate you like that," she said and I could see she was thinking of her husband; I wondered what he was like. "Anyway, I know this might seem a little sus and desperate, but my son doesn't know what he's doing. I gave birth to a total idiot and I am not going to ask you to forgive him for all that he has done to you, but please, nudge him in your direction. He truly is an idiot," she said and I smiled amused but also pleased that she didn't beg for forgiveness on his behalf.