Chapter 32: Passion

*************************************
   Okeedokee, as I was writing this chapter, I felt like I needed to put this up. This chapter is a bit intense. It's not horribly graphic.
   I don't, however, want my book to be pornography. I said at the beginning of this book it would be clean, and I'm going to keep my word on it. Graphic, a little bit. Porn, no.
   I hope everyone respects this. If you're still here, I hope you enjoy! Thanks for reading!
~ Kane
**************************************
   John walk me inside my house. I close the door behind us and I pull him in for a long, passionate kiss. I drag him into my room and we fall onto my bed.
   Can't wake anybody up. "We have to be quiet." I somewhat whisper.
   John nods his head. "Gotchya." He sits up and takes his coat off, keeping his white button up shirt and his green tie on.
   We lean back in for another kiss. I press my body close against his, feeling his warmth, his fur. I throw him to the side, rolling on top of him. I take my coat and tie off, tossing them on the floor.
   I see lust in his eyes, and I know mine filled with the same thing. We lean in for another long, passionate kiss. I start to unbutton my shirt. He starts to help on the last few buttons.
   I side my shirt off and toss it onto the floor. "Hey, my turn." he says before rolling back on top of me. He sits up and starts fiddling with his tie. I start unbuttoning his shirt. He slides his shirt off and tosses it on his small pile of clothes.
   "Come here big guy." I growl lovingly.
   "Wait, let me take my socks off too." He gets up and tries to pull his socks off. He hopping on one foot, yanking on one sock. He finally pulls it off and falls over with a thud.
   I chuckle. He looks up at me. "Hey, this is harder than it looks." he laughs as he pulls his other one off. He jumps back into bed, pressing his body close against mine.
   We kiss again. I wrap my arms around him like a hug, snuggling him. He does the same to me. "I love you John." I say, closing my eyes.
   "I love you too. Get some rest."
   I hold him tightly until I fall asleep, still in his arms.