004. 𝗧𝗥𝗜𝗣𝗬 𝗖𝗥𝗔𝗭𝗬

WARNING: MENTIONS OF BLOOD.

Her first few classes at school had been uneasy, tense although the peace was addicting, it was far unnerving to exist without any unpleasant response or jeers, she shouldn't feel remorseful but somehow it resolved in her pitying him, not her. Was it emotional manipulation? Or was she tripping herself?

He was frowning her way whenever she feigned ignorance, it bothered him, during breaks he would near her only to push her shoulders and dismiss her certainty. Whilst classes were going on, she observed him break a pencil from the corner of her eyes, they sat at a place where they both could catch a glimpse of each other, in the middle, a few seats further or less, she on the left closer to the windows and he on the right.

Throughout it all, her lower abdomen was aching, maiming in a horrendous way that meant something bloody.

Quickly she got up, everyone's attention now focused on her, moving towards her stunned female teacher and slightly leaning forward and she whispered. "Can I use the bathroom, please?" She pleaded, staring at her with soliciting eyes.

Her teacher thankfully let her, she raced to the washroom, mentally thinking, wishing her menstruation hadn't started. Regardless, she enters the restroom, rushing into a stall and removing her undergarments. To see dark red spots, she groans, whimpering at the sight.

Did she even bring pads?

Quietly, straining an innate smile, she arrived at her classroom walking to her seat with a lowered gaze, slowly and steadily settling down, involuntarily, internally cringing. Following this class was lunch break, so she could survive this.

What little time was left in that duration, her eyes were blown wide, her lips pressed tight and her attention drifting off. Her complexion dimmed as sharp jolts of pain coursed through her guts, she swallowed her spit more times than she counted, hands on the desk, her index finger squeezing the other, legs kept close, and on the edge of her seat. Just subtly grinning when her teacher looked at her weirdly.

Subsequently, prior to any students leaving, she bolted out and disappeared into the hallway. Her bully watching her.

Coming back, appearing so much brighter and soothed she swiftly took her place, bringing her lunchbox out and preparing to eat her agony away. Chunking on a piece of fried chicken, cold but still good, she softly chews in the noisy classroom, opting to take another bite but stopped herself as someone bought an empty chair in front of her desk and made themselves comfortable.

"You look stupid." He said.

She just peered at him unbothered, putting her meal into her mouth and cutely munching, no longer meeting his eyes.

He grimaced in disdain, he pushed himself forward the mental feet of the chair scratching against the floor. He smirked when she stared back at him, pleased with grabbing her interest.

"Why aren't you replying to my messages?" He pressured. She shrugged carelessly, darting her eyes around her desk.

"Hmph." He groaned, continuing, "Guess you still don't know how to be grateful." He mocked. She was quickly irritated.

"Yeah, you could return my notebook." She said, he threw her a glance offering her a warning stare.

"If you weren't such a brat, I would." He laughed, maintaining eye contact.

"I'm not the one bullying myself."

"You sure you can just talk back to me? Because last time I checked, I still have your notes and I can destroy them." He challenged and she took the bait without a second thought.