013. 𝗦𝗡𝗔𝗣𝗣𝗬 𝗦𝗔𝗗

"What do you want from me..." Bakugo began breaking the silence in the interrogation room, the two officers Teo and Cameron observed him, trying to dissect his body language, the pro-hero had been their suspect since the beginning, and now that they got to question him they had to take into account everything.

"We are not sure if you know this, but a certain video of you tackling a woman down to the ground has been going viral. Know anything about it?"

"Great..." he groaned, turning his face away from the two and glancing at the door. "I'd like a lawyer."

"Sure, that you will get. Know anything about the woman in this video?" pulling out his phone and displaying the moment where the victim's blurry face had been spotted, Cameron watched the hero's unpredictable expression, "It seems the victim was running away from the scene until you appeared and brought her back to that spot. Handcuffing her and taking her to the living room on the other side, which we can't see as the video ends there."

"Guess I should file for invasion of privacy too," Bakugo muttered to himself, Cameron widened his eyes, "Oh, why is that? There have been comments about you treating the woman in this video rather brutally, the public seems to be picking out each aspect of everything you did, they believe it's kidnapping footage taken by a passenger who was too afraid to come forward and so never did until today."

"Well, that's my fiance in the video roleplaying, happy?" Bakugo folded his arms and looked straight into their eyes.

"Oh...? Roleplaying...?" Teo sheepishly mumbled a speck of red flushed on his face as he turned his face away to think.

"So you claimed it's almost a sex video, I find it strange that the person didn't find it necessary to film that and put it on the dark web,"

"Did you want them to?" Katsuki angrily spit out and sat up straight hiding his hands under the table, keeping an eye on the officers like a hawk. "Of course not. Just my two cents."

"Don't need your two cents, are we done?"

"You seem eager to leave Mr. Bakugo." Cameron smiled and the hero didn't like it one bit.

"Yeah guess when your wife just died you'd sit around and waste your energy with losers?"

"That's a low blow." Teo nervously smiled.

"Yeah, my wife did end up dying. Sad to see yours did as well." Cameron grinned, having a little fun as an old man wasn't forbidden, right?

Katsuki lost his temper right there and jumped up to his feet and lunged at the man in front of him, grabbing his neck with both hands and stopping the man from breathing, "You stupid OLD man, I just lost my fucking wife and you fucking dare to taunt me!?"

Katsuki's red eyes were livid with rage opened wide and stared down at the man struggling to draw in air, "You should have helped me find the motherfucker who burned down my home and killed my wife!!" his voice attracted every officer to the scene but he wasn't done yet and kept increasing his grip on the poor man's neck, uncaring of how it would tarnish his reputation or if he'd end up killing him altogether.

"Hey!! Let him go!!" Teo yelled and grabbed the hero by his shoulder but pulling him away was no easy task, to his dismay it took four other officers to strip him away from Cameron and keep him accountable, he used to think he would have been strong enough to fight off any threat. After seeing that terrifying display of power, he'd think otherwise.

Cameron's face had turned pale and Teo wished he had been perspective enough to predict this sudden turn of events. "Are you okay??"

To his surprise, Cameron laughed.