017. 𝗧𝗥𝗜𝗖𝗞𝗬 𝗦𝗛𝗔𝗞𝗬

WARNING: UNEDITED, MENTIONS OF SUICIDE.

Katsuki charged toward the scene of a crime.

A petty criminal but a villain no less who needed to be taken care of if he wanted to be at the top.

A loud ear-piercing explosion quelled the perturbed standers who had the fortune to witness and gap, a low rumble shaking the streets as some quickly covered their ears and meekly protected themselves from any unpredictable accidents.

"Ah! If it isn't ground zero, here to arrest me?" The thief taunted, beholding a smug exterior while the blonde glared, oddly not quick to yell and get offensive, the lone survivor of the criminal team with the bag of stolen gems made a hasty step back, heart beating when no clever ideas were introduced.

"How about we chat some? I heard there was a-"

The pro-hero did not have the patience to listen, engaging his combat gadgets and shooting a concentrated beam at the shaken man, sadly, who didn't have the time to dodge or run, taking the hit and lay on the ground, defeated, the blonde approached the lanky figure, plonking his boot on the man's back in case he tried anything, pressing him down.

He tapped one of the buttons on his waist, crouching down with a reinforced handcuff, apprehending the looter, and then took off, a cloud of black smoke left in his trail.

"Hey, man! Bakubro, It's almost time for lunch wanna grab a bite?" a cheery friendly voice rang inside the blonde's earbuds, he groaned, stopping atop a building before speaking with a rough tone.

"No shitty hair, I'm not gonna eat right now."

"You saying no to meat dude?"

Not bothered to answer, he cut off their conversation and stood for a while, shifting his hand back and stuffing them into his pocket, taking out his phone, he stared at it.

Switching it on as he sat down on the edge of the rooftop, he immediately opened his gallery, selecting one of the most recent pictures.

Then, he swiped.

Ceasing at an image of his crush sleeping, peacefully at ease, his lips slightly curled down.

Another one of her staring bewildered into space, some of her changing in the girl's locker room he had someone send it to him, another of him and her, he was holding her hand whilst she slept, and it fit perfectly.

"You are so fixated on her man! Get another girl I'm sure they will appreciate you much more than she ever did." His friends suggested.

The dark alleyway served as a safe spot for a person who would harm for good. He had cuffed down the last bit of soda, gripping the can tighter, strongly against the advice but didn't say otherwise.

"Take Aoi for example, she's pretty hot."

He glared with disgust, snarling at the two teens and pacing his steps, they knew what to take from his mannerisms so they didn't have to confirm it twice.

"He did like loopy even when we were in kindergarten..." one of the two whispered, taking notice, and then asked, "You like her that much?"

That aggravated the blonde teen.

"Next time I see her! I'm going to drag her away and make sure she doesn't leave me ever again!!" he shouted, fiercely tossing the can and kicking it. The two boys alarmed stared at each other, wordlessly communicating their troubled thoughts.

"Let's get our mind off of things, you know, go to the arcade..."

"Or, we could match you up with one of the ladies.!"