06. 𝗦𝗡𝗔𝗣𝗣𝗬 𝗟𝗢𝗩𝗘

Warning: May contain triggering and disturbing content, implied rape, non-consensual touching, and threatening. Stay safe.

"That was... So strange."

Kirishima had been the one to clip off the silence during the ride back home, even after departing the place with a heavy heart and a troubled mind, they hadn't been able to toss the thought out, "I don't know, something isn't right and bakugo's our friend, and a hero, he wouldn't do anything... Wrong." he added on, "Like bad sort of wrong."

"I'm not too sure, I knew you guys had something up your sleeve, midoriya you almost gave me a heart attack!!" Kaminari commented next, turning around to see the saddened man slumped back into the seat and gazing at something far away. Face devoid of anything to figure out what was going on in his head.

"Or maybe his house is haunted, I don't know! But better than assuming our classmate kidnapped someone! We don't even have any evidence!?"

"We just have to find inconsistencies in his statement and find something! A witness or the victim!"

"Are you listening to yourself? Are we seriously gonna suspect our friend and talk about how we are going to expose him?!" Kaminari reacted to Kirishima's words, and that quickly alerted the red-haired man to revolt.

"We don't know so how can we just guess he's not in the wrong and not care about whoever is in his house-- or not?!"

"You are his best friend Kirishima shouldn't you be supporting him hardcore?"

"I would have but he's been acting so bizarre lately I can't help but think he's got someone in that house and worse of all, he's-" he took a second to recompose himself, breathing in and out, he uttered, "He's thinking of marrying her. We don't- we can't turn a blind eye just like that! We're heroes! We save people!"

"Well, good luck finding any evidence because it's highly likely he won't let us in or talk to us. Also, can you guys please what the hell is going on so I'm not this confused!?"

"I suspect Kacchan has abducted my friend from middle school, her name is [Y/N] and he used to like her! I still think he does, but I can't say for certain." Izuku articulated as the heated argument continued without a second of break, ceasing the two from discussing anymore, "He used to bully her like me, but he liked her and I know how wrong that sounds-"

Kaminari suddenly intervened, "But the moment you mentioned her, he looked so angry and it sounded like he hated her, are you sure it's her he's after? I don't know maybe it could be someone else we have no clue about!"

"Listen to me! He was... Crazy about her, okay, and she kept running away from him ever since middle school so it wouldn't be so wrong of me to believe he just... Took her, plus you saw the way he reacted when I asked about her! He completely dodged it! Dismissed it!!"

"You do have a point... But then again, we just can't talk behind his back like this, we need some solid evidence."

"I'll do something about it."

---

"I guess you were right I haven't improved much." katsuki muttered more to himself than her and slowly paced towards his desk, ripping out one of the drawers and taking out a tiny box, "even after I tied you down, your hands, your legs, duck taped your mouth you never give up huh, even at the expense of hurting yourself?" he placed it on the surface, then glared down.

He approached her, still lying head first on the floor miserably bathed in her tears and squirming in her awkward position, it had hurt to move but she didn't risk it, "you were supposed to be asleep, dreaming and not causing any trouble." he crouched down, something about his wide-crazed eyes made her want to run away, if only she could. Helplessly brought down to an unjust echelon in her life.