017. 𝗦𝗡𝗔𝗣𝗣𝗬 𝗭𝗘𝗔𝗟

"I need you to hear me out." Izuku initiated as they settled in his car and she waited patiently for him to continue, her brain was reticent to work with the premise of being possibly kidnapped again.

She could not be alone now even if she wanted to. She'd live if it meant he kept away.

"You're right, Kacchan will find out, but I have a plan that can help us both. He's not foolish and will likely figure out and assume things after knowing everything, and he'll come after you." he paused to catch his breath, removing his hands from the stirring wheel and looking at her, "But if he believes you died then I can somehow distract him from ever finding you again."

"He... He has to have believed I died. There was no way I was getting out of that prison on my own." she breathlessly chanted and rubbed the delicate skin around her nails, "If he thinks I'm alive he's delusional and an idiot, I died." she smiled at the irony, she never felt the same after everything and she wondered how much longer it would drag on. How long would she feel like she was dying? 

"The saddest part is I can't even leave the country, I don't have the money, he probably froze my account or changed my passwords and I don't even have my passport, he has it all with him."

Surely, she can heal. Every person she's heard always used to declare 'Time heals all' Surely that must apply to her as well, right?

"I swear I'll help you no matter what, we can figure something out. I know we can."

"How?"

"I have a plan..." izuku started.

"I'll take this tracker somewhere far away and- I'll need something to prove to him you've been tortured and killed," he suggested calmly, watching her and hoping for her input, even if he could do it all on his own, he needed her help. "Then, I can set something up for you to get everything back. Even if that doesn't work, we can get a new passport for you."

She looked unsure. She looked scared.

"I... I still have the dress I wore on that day, it probably still has some tainted blood and burned spots. Do you think that would be enough?" she answered, understanding his words and taking them to heart.

"Yeah, that should help." Izuku smiled, "I will make it work, no matter what, so don't worry. I just need you to be prepared for anything."

She sat by the bed while she watched izuku get ready for his morning patrol for a normal Wednesday, he hadn't mentioned anything about their plan and she presumed he'd gone ahead with his idea and got it done the same day.

She nervously looked at the wardrobe and felt slightly worried about being alone the entire day, but she didn't let it get to her and quickly got up to proceed to the kitchen to prepare breakfast for them to eat. Cracking open an egg onto a hot pan she observed the yellow yolk sit atop the sizzling white, sparkling some salt and chilly powder before turning it over.

Taking two eggs off the pan and settling them on their plate with toasted bread and some greens, she approached the dining table and put them down, looking back to see if izuku was done changing into his hero uniform, taking his absence as a no she sat down and thought about how intimate it all felt.

Perhaps if things were different and she'd married someone by now, she would be a happy expecting mother, along with her husband.

Though she'd already imagined izuku as the father, she wasn't sure if he felt the same, it wasn't his kid and she wasn't a virgin anymore. Even if she knew she would lose her innocence one day, she'd never envisioned it to go the way it did.