016. 𝗧𝗥𝗜𝗖𝗞𝗬 𝗘𝗙𝗙𝗔𝗖𝗘

He wasn't supposed to be there.

Beside her when she woke up, so intimately close to her body and watching with a mellow gleam, an eased arm on her waist, periodically squeezing her when she tries to stir around and face away, there's an unspoken rule of not making eye contact when someone is too close, that's exactly what she did, feeling a little uneasy to supply her lungs with air.

"Aren't you going to greet me?" He suddenly inquired with an irascible voice, leaning inwards and pulling her near him. She nervously giggled, electing that saying something was better than nothing, so she answered.

"Morning." He didn't come across as pacified, and she charily sought to peel off his hold but he quickly got defensive.

"Aren't you going to call me by my first name?" He sternly implored, she drew in a shallow breath while she could, staring into his eyes, the fervent fragrance of burnt caramel concealing the small space he had made for her. It made her a little doubtful and reminisced about his behavior the previous day.

"If you want me to..." She wobbly replied, bending her head so she didn't have to obligate to his coveted gaze. Changing directions and observing the rosy light coated on the walls by the early day-spring she sensed his grasp get warmer.

He stridently exhaled, suddenly getting up and sitting on the side of the mattress, his face steering down while she shifted backward, keeping her eyes on him and he stood up and said, "Get up."

She didn't move.

He groaned and repeated, "Get up, we are going outside. You better not try anything or else I'm leaving you here locked up."

"If you think about calling for help or look at someone the wrong way." He turned towards her.

"You'll have to face whatever I deem proper after we come back, got it?" He said, slowly she dismantled her position and bobbed her head, glancing to the left as he opened the closet, rampaging through the hangers, and threw a set of black shirts and jeans across the room and having it land on the bed.

She mended her unkempt hair, loosening her strained shoulders and shrugging them back to release the tension while frowning, he came back, glaring down at her as if to wordlessly instruct her to remove her clothes.

"I can do it." She pushed her luck.

"If you don't do as I say, I'll make you do it." He replied, closing in her face, not wanting to have him force her into compliance again, she unwillingly rose her shirt over her head, folding her arms around her belly, being painfully aware of his inspecting gaze.

He grabbed the shirt, draping it around her body and buttoning it, she didn't want him to look at her again when she was minimally dressed so she quickly took the pants and wore them, no doubt, he was not happy with her choice. He glared at her, however, decided to keep his mouth shut.

"Be ready before I can come back," he ordered, walking out of the room. Had he canceled his patrol for today?

They had breakfast in the same unsettling atmosphere as before, this time, he wasn't all that moody, she could say, she finished hers a little faster than katsuki, quiescently watching him, looking away when he sensed her gaze, it made her want to run off to an isolated area again, she relented, however, right after they were done.

He decided to make his plans more apparent.

He brought duct tape and a coal-black facemask, she wasn't certain until he neared her lips and taped it on her mouth, pressing it harder so that it couldn't come off if she tried to, putting the mask on and devilishly smiled. It hid her lower face, nobody could assume she was restrained with her kidnapper right next to her.