014. 𝗧𝗥𝗜𝗖𝗞𝗬 𝗡𝗔𝗣𝗣𝗬

WARNING: MAY CONTAIN TRIGGERING CONTENT, VIOLENCE, MENTIONS OF DRUGS, KIDNAPPING, AND HUMILIATION.

The trunk lid slammed.

The luggage she had packed with her to bring along was now wedged in the rear compartment, with no other way to retrieve it without the key she had nothing on her, except her phone. The car door he willfully prone agape with her in the front seat remained open, tempting her to take the bait, but even if she attempted, with her ankles tied and tight, she would fall short.

Her hands weren't linked together, thankfully, just in case someone with authority caught the heinous ploy in action. His method of avoiding unneeded issues.

Her head slouched on the backrest, eyes drowsy but remained wide open. Crickets chirped, the soft smell of the night providing some ounce of normality and intimacy, she heard the door collide, the noise now contained, and distant. He settled in the driver's seat, locking the entrance, and he side-glanced at her expression firm and somber. The car engine roared and her heart plummeted, feeling nauseous thinking this might be the last time she would be close to her home. But.

The drugs were wearing off. She noted.

Katsuki focused on the road, the streets quiet, taking a route where not many vehicles drove past, perhaps, the dose he mixed with the water wasn't as potent as he had thought, or he was testing her loyalty. To be sure of her choice-making and be cognizant of what her silence meant. In other words, he was trying to learn her stubborn habits.

Her stiff posture slackened. Respiring deeply, slightly darting her gaze to the male, watching his vermilion pupils dilated, calloused rough hands controlling the stirring wheel, he briefly glanced at her, suddenly placing one of his hands on her thigh, his veins on display, tightly gripping her clothed skin he smirked, gently nipping his lips.

He commented, "I still remember our first kiss. You were such a coward even back then."

Her face slightly inclines forward, shunning her despondent eyes to the right, her chest heaving up and down, he continued, "Then, you blocked me." he spitefully muttered, the cramped layout of the car seemed more suffocating, more restrained, and foreign, the tension tangible as she casts her gaze to the darker region of her little space, sensing the poorly-hidden gloom radiating from his sullen narrowed eyes.

"Changed everything I knew about you, to push me away."

Her hands slightly trembled with no gap between her fingers, and clasped her lips tighter, swinging her arm across her body and gripping the other arm, intensely focused on her breathing. Tears were mere seconds away from spilling.

"How did that end up for you? Running away, ignoring me when I texted, refusing my calls, and then, deleting your number. Sure ended well for ya." he spouts, broadening his angry smile, prevaricating the situation into his perception, strong-headed enough to defiant any contradictory belief. Much less listen to the anxious female beside him.

"Now that we've reunited, don't you think it's appropriate to be welcoming towards me? No? Or has your mind grown weak?" she bent her head lower, slouching her shoulders, eyes peeled, adsorbing in most of the negativity, growing queasy by the minute, he looked at her and saw her incapable of withdrawing into her cracked shell. It dawned on her that, she was truly alone with him, trapped, and nobody might help her. She held her breath.

"Can't even talk to me. Real mature, loser," he grumbled, scorning.

She didn't please him with a reaction, drinking in his vile words without question. It's been years since she contemplated her waking the next day, dreading and hesitating, it's all coming back at once, uncomprehendingly overwhelming, everything was blowing up in her face.