08. 𝗦𝗡𝗔𝗣𝗣𝗬 𝗞𝗜𝗟𝗟

"Aoi..."

The girl she knew had grown into a beautiful woman, but the wicked smile she flashed back to her surprised look reminded her of how she wronged her, it couldn't be a good sign to see her after all these years stepping into her prison. "Hey..." Aoi mused, using her body to push against the door and lock it. The click rang in her ears, summoning her back from the last memory she had of Aoi.

They did not start off anything with pleasant words.

"I wanted to pay you a visit one last time." Aoi said with a wider smile, moving away from the entrance and towards her, "You know, like a farewell you never said when you left." it was a clothed threat, slipping out her lips like venom. It made her think of all the things she could use to maintain distance. "Life is full of surprises... and I had my reasons to leave. You would know," she responded with a step back, prepared to fight or run into the room she'd been trapped in since day one.

"Yeah, that ass-hole you and I hate, why didn't I think of that?" She faked concern, tilting her head and cupping her cheek, she grinned, "Yeah, that decision sure landed you in the best place, right?" she brought her eyes back to her, bringing her hand down when she earned no reaction. "But, it seems your tolerance level shot through the roof thanks to him, so should I say, best fucking couple in the universe?"

She glared at the sound of her voice and despite wanting to retort with something equally angering, she did not entertain her. She was not a guest. But she couldn't keep her mouth shut.

"You know that's not true, he tortured me! How did you get inside?" She took a step forward.

"So you can report me to the police and get me locked up? Not happening. Besides, I think you are much suited to be a meek little bitch in this house, it's made for you!" Aoi laughed after she mocked, happier that she was getting her enemy riled up.

She couldn't let Aoi ruin her thought process, she had to put aside her pride and do everything right in hopes of getting an unwilling companion, unfortunately, this was the best she could afford in a Ford-like house, and an obsessed bully.

"No-- how did you get inside? I need to know, PLEASE--" she rambled, moving an inch closer and allowing desperation to ink onto her face, she needed Aoi's help even if she didn't like asking her for it.

"You know my quirk? No? I don't reckon you do, if you're asking me this." she smiled big, narrowed her eyes, and blinked, approaching her stiff statuette she opened her lips, "Well, since you are asking so cutely, I guess I can tell you. How do you think I knew about you and that bastard having an intimate relationship? Back in school when I spread rumors about it?"

"... I don't know."

"My quirk helps in uncovering every little secret behind each unmoving object. LIKE--" Aoi spun on her heel and stretched her hands, her head held high and looking down at her enemy, "He brought this house for you, to trap you in it with no possible escape to the outside world with your measly quirk of disappearing whenever tragic hardship struck!" she cheered with glee, lowering her hands and saying, "Kinda creepy, huh?"

"He was always so specific about you! Like as if he liked watching you as if he followed you around like a pathetic puppy! Made me get all those things for him to jerk off to!"

She didn't want to know, she wanted a way out, and hearing her spit out all those things made her head hurt, she wanted to keep herself in check! She needed her brain to work up something smart enough to leave. She grabbed Aoi's shoulders and tightly squeezed them, shouting, "I don't care, just tell me how do I get out of here?!"

Aoi stopped, peeling her eyes open she decided she wanted to watch her suffer. "OH MY GOD!!" she laughed, leaning her face closer to her most hated person in the world, "Are you asking for my help right now?! I never thought I would see this day! But..." she calmed her voice to a whisper, and said, "I'm not here to help you."