007. 𝗧𝗥𝗜𝗖𝗞𝗬 𝗠𝗘𝗦𝗦

His blonde hair invaded her vision.

Board shoulders leaning back to her occupied desk had her annoyed, the space in-between had diminished his chair right behind her table, with much she shifted backward and allowed some invisible wall to subsist whilst she fought the urge to hold in her shaky breath. His signature fragrance of roasted sugar, sweat, and the underwhelming smell of oranges mixed in had her stomach churning unpleasantly.

His elbow suddenly plopped on her notebook as he smirked imagining her distraught features, glaring holes straight through his skull. The teacher had yet to say anything, excessively involved in his desultory lecture.

She aimed to push his arm off the furniture, but he simply flashed her a glare and replaced them the same. Advising not to attempt anything of sorts, this had to top off as the worst day at school. For her.

Only for her.

She expectantly came to school with the idea of sitting in the far seats, admiring the greenette's blob of hair, disheveled and his slumped posture vigorously writing down notes and points throughout the day. She furrowed her eyebrows to focus on whatever she had neglected, missing her peace of mind already. On the other hand, her bully never did any of those, modeling in his chair like he controlled the place, not bothering to document anything of less significance.

He had forced her to sit and she insisted on saying 'no' but the pressure he used on her to yank her down and hit her ankle in the process prevented her from returning to her beloved spot, and her one-day seat had already been taken. She'd miss it dearly.

She was stuck with him now.

Indolently glancing at the platform thinking, about what else she could do or reflect upon, the class felt it had been going on for an hour, no spoken words remained inside her head and the irascible person before her had sapped off her energy to endure.

A hand tapped her shoulder, facing towards her right, she glimpsed at a crumpled sheet being handed to her, and she took it.

Wordlessly, straightening it outwards, she begins to comprehend the contents.

'You didn't come yesterday.'

The first sentence started as such.

'You forgot it, didn't you? Should have expected it from you, you are shameless, after all, bet it was enjoyable getting so much attention on your underwear.'

Her heart missed a beat, her eyes demurely softening, her lips curling down and going stiff.

'I don't get why you are so oblivious, why can't you just leave? Those two days that you weren't present were the most peaceful days in my life!'

Gradually, she could feel the hatred oozing off that girl. Her willpower took a hard hit, tears assembled mere seconds away. Why is she onto her? What did she do?

'You see, I have so much more to tell! It's private, but you can know. I'm being very generous.' It finished and signed.

Aoi Yoshikawa

She quickly shoved it inside her pocket, watching the time lane as her mind went cold. So many thoughts, she had to mentally shut down for a while. Ineffectively dismissing the blonde.

During the lunch break, she confronted the girl with grey eyes and raven hair, Aoi striking a pose that stuck out to her as pridefulness. She looked at her, immodestly studying her practiced composure Aoi smiled.

"Glad to know I got through to you now, why don't we talk elsewhere?" The girl suggested but she shook her head. Declining her offer, she said, "It would be better if we talk here itself, I mean what's wrong with that? Have you been telling him about everything I wore or did?" She contested.